T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there.things are going as good as it gets.lots of paper work.i miss Glen a lot lately.i though I was ready for the unthinkable ,but I was wronge! Glad to talk to you. Love Wanda xoxoxo
    Good Morning! I think your post in DIHALS was right on! I was going to ask if they were lonely and sitting in this forum waiting for posts... Lost my nerve, erased it...there are some really out of touch with reality people on now... Narcissists all, what has happened to that generation?

I hope you have a peaceful day and we see you soon!

Jen
    Where, oh where have our avatars gone? Running low on battery power! Will check in tomorrow.
    Hey! Doing OK. Slept a bit late this AM and had a late nap. I was relieved to hear that Allen is OK. I dread the bed! It's a bit more difficult to get out of and back into these days and I'm not ready to start getting KK up at night. Been reading from my phone but often screw up when I try to post from it. I think about giving you a call from time to time but am not sure of your situation at home. Daughter # 1 returned from China safely today and the "baby" is in Paris for a couPle of days before heading to Brussels and Germany. Poor kk, stuck at home caring for me. Makes me a bit sad. Ah well, tomorrow is another day. Have a good sleep. Will be keeping an eye on the storm. Deb
    I will have you in my heart as I walk tomorrow, so you will be walking right with me.

Dana
    Toto - just wanted to say hi. Read your 'it ain't purty' post and am feeling for you. I'm newly diagnosed and want to say your posts are always enlightening, uplifting, and intelligent. I believe your sister only saw the beauty in you when she posted that picture. She sees 'you' and not what the camera catches. I will say, however, you've pushed me to go look in the mirror objectively and . . . I need a hair color!! :) Thanks for all your inspiration to others. I hope that soon you'll be seeing what all of us see in you.
    hey, thanks for your last response. I'm still not feeling confident about anything really, but you as well as others really are helping me change my mind about my ALS concerns. Thank you.
    Hey Toto. A guy just posted in the DIHALS that he went to doc everything OK and a BIG shout out to you for helping him. You are needed here.
    Hey Toto, come back to tea with us, I miss you lots!

Got myself a hoyer lift today, should have gone with my brother and not hubby... it would have been a much nicer trip! Now I need to learn how to use it for myself if I fall!

Sending you a great big hug!
    sorry about the dup, they told me is was tooo short so I reposted and was not paying attention and there it was on my message board. AAHHH so here it is on yours now. Dizzbang here, DUH
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back