JennB329
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hello Jenn, welcome to the Forum! Thank you for your offer to help...please go back to the thread and see the questions there and email us! We sure can use your help! Our Dream is: that all those suffering from ALS will have early access to new treatments so that we may live longer and see a cure!
    ((hugs))
    sharon
    It's right below used equipment. Support for Caregivers. Hiding in plain sight.
    Hello Jenn just wanted to give you an idea for helping pals...check out the ALS Guardian Angels on their website...they do fantastic stuff for folks dealing with ALS....they really are angels! I know a plas right now who really needs a power wheel chair and cant get one so is using a manual one. Another guy on the forum needs a bipap and cant get one... Things like this happen all the time here on the forum. THANKS FOR PAYING IT FORWARD!
    Hello again;
    Just wanted to thank you again for shopping for extra parts and sending the kit along. It has arrived safely, and I have sent a money order in US funds to you. It will be coming by registered mail so it can be tracked. Let me know when you get it, it is registered under the number RW 576 128 646 CA. At least, that is with Canada Post. I am not sure how I track it once it crosses the border.
    Hope you are having a good day, the weather is very close and warm here, but we have sun and rain to make it a great day full of variety. As they say, "If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes"
    Bye

Juliette
    Jenn, I hope this finds you doing well. I was just reading the forum and noticed that your dad had passed away. Just wanting you to know how sorry I am. You and your family is in our thoughts and prayers, I lost my husband to ALS on Febuary 16, 2011. Lots of love and hugs to you and yours.
    Hi Jenn, Well Iris as I write this should be flying to the UK. I am hoping with all fingers and toes crossed that we may actually see her online anytime now!!! I dont have an address yet, but as soon as I get one, I will let cha know!!!! Hugs, Kari
    Sorry Jenn, I don't really know much about it but I see Ann has already answered you on your thread so I'm glad and I learned something too!
    yes that convrrsation about flavoured strips seemed to go nowhere
    Sorry about your father. Not sure I shall go that way yet.

Thank you about the painting. I think people have forgotten about them now - or do not like the ones that are left.
    Joanna sleeping is a very early one and pretty amateur

Down in the shhadows is a place I used to love to go. Just say the word and I'll send them. IF you use the painintgs for sale thread it will bring it up to the top again
    Loads and loads of love
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back