sadiemae
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Lori,
    that was me that she friended but I accepted it monday. I havent seen her on either. I keep watching to see if someone has heard. she said someone had her phone number but i dont know who. i ll let u know if i hear. mp
    Hi, thank you. I'm taking a break from Facebook, it was just too much. I couldn't handle seeing all the ridiculous whining over insignificant things.
    If I ever join back, I'll definitely get that info from you. Thanks
    Hi Lori.
    i have a thread called Baclofen pump tests / use or similar that goes through my pump.
    I dont know if it made me walk any better or not since i had it put in. The trial did though. they ended up putting the catherter in a different spot with the pump as they thought breathing was more important.
    Currently i am not walking due to balance issues. Did it help, i dont know. I am fairly stiff in the legs. Would i have been stiffer with out it who knows.
    I am sure its an individual thing, just like the symtoms of ALS are different for different people.

Cheers
    Peter
    Lori,
    I was worried that something was going on. I'm glad its all quiet on the western front. Just found out my wheelchair will be place in bc/bs hands tomorrow and turnaround time is 48 hours. So by Friday, it should be in the manufacturers hands. I'm so happy and then I think how ridiculous that sounds to be happy over a wheelchair. Take car,
    Kimberly
    sadiemae, have u had the epley manuver done to treat bpv? I was wondering about it cause its making me miserable but i dont know who can do this. any help would b greatly appreciated. mary pat
    Hi, Lori- Stopped in the forum today so I thought I'd drop by to say HI. Hope all is well.
    Wow! You're up late! Can't sleep? Me neither. At my house, we call this 'Ghosting.'
    Lori,

Let me know how he does, please. And I remkember reading that you wre going to try it also. I was wondering what it tasted like. I will keep you 2 ine my prayers.

Much love to you,

Toto
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back