rose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Thanks! You're too funny, you can walk and not fall down... too often! :) If we don't have a good attitude, we won't be living I think... I'm going to try to figure it all out, I think it will work in that area. I have a swinging door to the pantry, but not sure it's wide enough. Maybe I can have it turned into a pocket door, and I'll have 2 pocket doors to my "bedroom"! Hugs...
    Thank you for all the measurements! If understand it, the whole room is about 70" x 80"? or do I add the 32" door to the 80"? That is a small shower, will a shower wheel chair fit in it ok? Sorry to bug you, but your bathroom is really cute, and I want one! Anything but the damned commode as I can't get down the 3 steps to my 1st floor bathroom. I used to think it was a cute feature, not anymore! :)
    My pantry is about 6' x 10' and connects my dining room (now my bedroom) to the kitchen... I want to take a chunk of it for a handicap bathroom/shower... It already has a waste line and plumbing located in the same area, so it might work. Thank you!
    Hi Rose, just checking out your bathroom, and was wondering what the overall size of the bathroom and your shower are... since my house isn't selling, I'm hoping to get a disability modification-type loan and convert a long pantry into a bathroom for me. I just don't know if the dimensions will work...

BTW, thanks for posting some of Al's earlier posts, I had seen the lawnmower one before but not the others. I can't believe out patriarch is gone, and the next day we lost Allen. Unbelievable.
    Hey everyone, If I owe you a response to a message, I really am not ignoring you. We have company coming in from out of town, and I am SO not ready. Will be back online more after Sunday. Hope everyone has a nice weekend.
    Part 2 :) The neuro says the next step is a speech therapist to find out which muscles are weak, he states it is palatal weakness and the SFEMG shows weaking in the facial muscles. Jeff tried to whistle to the Andy Griffin tune the other day, and he is no longer able to do that. So, something is going on...just at square one to what it is. It is a good thing that they do not know, but it is frustrating too. I feel so ashamed for even complaining about the not knowing.
    I hope you are feeling well, how are YOU? Thank you, again, for asking about us!
    Good morning to you, Rose. You are so thoughtful! You sound just as sweet as your picture portrays you! Yes, he went back yesterday. The neuro says that he has taken the wrong route of looking for MG. With the failed effects of Mestinon and Prednisone, symptoms of MG would have shown some improvement by now. Says that Jeff's strength test are good signs to point away from Parkinsons and ALS. I did post an update asking if prednisone would cause the new symptoms Jeff has. Locking up of hands (to the point the only way to unlock them is with the other hand) cramping in feet, hands and back of legs. Speech is horrible. I feel for him, he says the worse part is that it is not just a few people that say "huh?" to him, it is everyone. Part 2 to follow :)
    How are you, Rose? Thought about you and then it hit me, I could communicate with you when I am not asking a 1000 questions!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back