T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Where the hell are you??? I had a horrible dream about you and now youre not around and Im freaking out.
    Kim,
    I am so sorry to let you know that my father passed this morning at about 7:30 a.m. He passed peacefully, and I will miss him horribly. Will communicate more later but I haven't slept much in the past 48 hours and I have a long week ahead.

Thank you for your love and support and the friendship that you provided my father. He asked about you often.

Wendy
    Kim, Dad was admitted to the hospital yesterday. I don't have a lot of answers right now to be honest. He was diagnosed with "terminal aggitation" which they are having difficulty managing with meds so admitted him. I will keep you posted.
    Will you check in from time to time though or e-mail me so I don't worry about you? I have been you know.
    I understand. I'm having a rough time too Sweets. It's too much. My heart is broken.
    Sorry for not posting back for you Toto, I dont get on the forums much. Every Day is an adventure as a caregiver, and Our Dad is a Character! As you know! Yes I live in Texas, but right now I am absolutely where I belong and want to be, and that is with the man that sacrificed for me for so many years. My Dad is a fighter! ALS does its best to wear us down but we take each day as it is given to us... He may not be posting but I can tell you this... He sends you a Big Smile and a Thumbs Up!
    My sister and I are both living with dad right now. My sister is from Texas and I (Wendy) have moved permanently to SC. My sister has no immediate plans to go back to Texas - so he's got us both!!

I will definitely let him know you are thinking of him and ask often. I do wish he would drop everyone a note. He's just not been himself lately. Will definitely let you know if there are any changes.
    Yes, I'm okay, but I don't think the latest browser update is working well. Been having to watch how many tabs I have open. and certain tabs don't want to play together in separate tabs, so with the more troublesome sites, I have to close all other tabs to use them. Which logs me off the forum more often than usual.
    Everything is okay. Dad not feeling particularly well today though so he must not have gotten on the computer.
    Hi Toto, Shows you posted at 10:30 my time!! I was in bed, but probably left my account open!! I usually dont go to sleep till after the 11pm news anyway. HUGS Lori
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back