Beach Bum
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hey Big Guy,
    I don't know if you have een it yet or not, but Ladyinn/Diane passed away Friday night. Such a sweet lady. It has heartbrokeen me so. I have decided to take some time away, but will give you my email address and F B name if we ever can catch up to each other. Its [email protected] and my name is Dorothy Toto out of Emerald Kansas. And I'm not the only one with that name.

I may check in here once in a while so have the girls leave a message for me and I will check in with you here. I love you very much. Stay strong,

Kimberly
    Hi Ken. I hope you are doing okay. I just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you. Lots of love to you.
    Laurel
    Ken,
    I didn't see your light on today. I'm praying you're doing okay. Tell the girls to let me know how you're doing, please.
    Much love to you,
    Kimberly
    Hi Ken, Just checking in on ya, saw your light on. Hope you are feeling a bit or a lot better my friend. {{{HUG}}}
    Ken I am thinking about you and I hope you are starting to adjust to the trach. Big hug and a smooch to you.
    Laurel
    Ken, just heard that you're feeling a bit better, so good to know that. I want you to get back to your beloved beach soon, so you better get strong enough to do so! Miss you my friend, let's go Red Sox.
    I saw that your light was on. Just to let you know, I'm not sure which daughter is which (its that pea sized brain I have) has been letting me know you're doing okay. Now which one is Kens Kid? Just to let you know she's a sweetheart! You're blessed.
    Much love to you,
    Kimberly
    Hi Ken, saw your light on so I just stop by to see how you are doing my friend. Hoping you are feeling better. We all miss you.{{HUGS}}
    It's good to see your green light my friend! I hope you're nice and comfortable Ken. We're getting a little much needed rain at the moment. I like it! Know that you are loved and missed a bunch. Be safe and comfy Ken! I'll talk to you later!
    Love you,
    Marta
    How's my big guy? I see you're on. I know you probably can't write back but just seeing your light on is an answer good enough for me. Its been a rough week here. I hope it gets better. I haven't been to Tea much. Too low and don't feel like bringing everybody with me. Just seeing your light on has brought a smile to my face! I pray you are getting stronger, I am planning to see you soon (that is if I get a vehicle to travel in). Keep that light shining,
    Love you lots,
    Kimberly
    Hey Ken I hope you are doing much better! Have not been on the forum much, so FB me if you wanna leave a message sometimes. HUGS sweetie
    Hey Ken! Love you Gorgeous! I graduated to a walker but still getting around. Just slowly. :) Miss you though!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back