C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Carol. I just googled LSS. Doesn't fit so much for my husband. He started with the rt. hand and forearm atrophying and then got rt foot drop (more of a irregular gait and slapping). It took forever to get diagnosed for him and by the time he got the diagnosis he had a lot of permanent damage. He couldn't hold a coffee cup or turn a car key etc. Now his rt. hand is still weak and atrophied but I would say he has about 50% use. The IVIG works pretty well for him, but by the time the 3 weeks in between treatments his hand gets weak and he gets tired to the point of not being able to do much. But we are lucky that it works as well as it does. When your hubby gets to the point of having IVIG, let me know and I'll give you all the IVIG pointers. It is thick viscous substance so there are some things to do to help him not have side effects. What symptoms does your husband have?
    Laurel
    Hi Carol. Yes my husband has been diagnosed with CIDP--MADSAM since 2007. He gets 100G of IVIG every 3 weeks. I don't know what LSS is? If you have any questions, just ask.
    Laurel
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back