T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LOL. No worries. TR may be alot of things, but an idiot isn't one of them.
    Kinda funny still.
    30 years of numbness in right leg every 2 years for 1-2 months. Doctor was testing me for MS as my mum has MS. test for ev potentials was 2.5 years ago. think they put electrodes on head spine legs and feet. Showed blockage down right side. But nothing on MRI scan ( 95% of pep have something on scan) no bands in protein of spinal fluid just slightly raised protein. Apart form the EVP other tests do no support MS. Then last 2 years twotching and atrophy which is not MS either. It is poss another neuropathy or maybe I just have damage in my spinal cord but no disease process but why recent muscle foot loss. Hope this helps with your daughters situation. dont know much about RA margaret
    Let me look at your FB account. I think I can seem what your e-mail address is there.
    Who in your family would see Shane's memorial? Or do you mean you can't get back on to FB? Or what do you mean? Sorry, I'm a little thick sometimes.
    Look at the thread for Al. It was pointed out by Allen that she said {{{jugs}}} at the end of her sweet message to him and we all got a good laugh out of it including Di! Too funny!
    Hi Kimberly,

Dad is doing... ok. I was wondering if anyone from the forum has heard from him. I know he spends time on his computer but he does not seem to be up to doing too much lately. Know that when you send him messages he gets them, and I know they mean a lot to him even if he is not up to responding.

He has been having pain and is on the morphine drip. He seems to have adjusted to the dose and is not experiencing as much confusion as he had been so that is a blessing.

Please, keep him in your thoughts and prayers and keep sending him notes of love and encouragement. Thank you for all you do. I hope that you are doing well. I will tell him you sent me a note. He will like that we are communicating.
    Hi there, thanks for checking in on me. Happy belated birthday to you. I don't know why it's so hard for me now to post. I want to but feel I have less to say these days. That doesn't stop me thinking of you and sending love....
    toto sorry but Im english and maybe a bit dumb but will happily answer any questions . Oh and by the way how can anyone undersatnd what you go through not a Bl**dy clue sorry for the crap. oscar
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back