Sequoia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Good morning Sharon! When I get a pegtube I plan to pour my coffee with the coconut oil in it down the tube. Do you have to clean the peg often?

Judy
    Hello, I am writing in response to your posting on the ALS Volunteer Activist group trying Gilenya. could you provide me with more details regarding this? Thanks!
    Hey there Sharon...think I posted on my wall and not yours. Did you try the coconut oil? Sun shinning here in AR! Have a great day!

Judy
    Hello Sharon, I'm giving Dasher a heck of a workout, and I think my speed is improving quite a bit at last. You can almost forget what you are trying to do and the words just appear. Almost! We are in a patch of the most glorious autumn weather, and the new room we built - where I spend much of the day - is the perfect spot to take in the beauty of the world.
    Love in the Lord, R.
    Hi Sequoia. I am a new member on the forums, although I have been on the site several times before without joining. Denial being what it is, I guess acting like a tourist made the transition somewhat easier. My husband was diagnosed in August 2011 and we have been working through the process...
    I am very interested in your movement to have the drugs such as NP 001 and dex available to PALS on compassionate grounds. Can you please send me information on how I can become involved? Thank you so much!
    Hello Sharon,
    I hope you a wonderful Easter. We had many give their lives to the Lord today in our service and 41 were spontaneously baptized today. Celebrated with family and great food. My heart is full. Love you my sister in Christ.
    Linda
    Hello Sequoia, the happiness now is a big support 4 me, thank you so much! Welcome tnx 4 being friends!
    Was thinking about you and wanted to share a song with you. Allen was able to get the link for me. I believe this to be one of the best songs ever. I cry everytime I hear it. I hope you enjoy. Oops its on the Christian song thread. Have a wonderful Easter celebration. We will be renewed and we can rejoice!
    Much Love to You,
    Glad to hear that you are better. Catch me up on what has been going on here and with you. Tax season has the final push coming, and I have to work 32 hours next week and 8 days in a row not counting what I do for dad and sis during the day. I have had to do a lot of studying also, so my time here has been limited. You are always in my prayers as is everyone here. I love you and look forward to hearing from you.
    Hi Sharon,
    hope you are feeling better today.

Here are the dates for April that I do not have: 1-3, 5-8, 12, 14, 18, 28, 30, 31
    Hi Sharon, You are one busy lady, and am so happy you are feeling better. Now you have to get some calories in.Ice Cream anyone?...LOL...I was suppose to gain weight or my doc said I needed the peg for more nutrition, I did lose more even though I have been eating more but also trying to do all I can to keep parts moving, which I have to work really hard at. I choose not to peg just yet I will keep trying to gain weight. I am doing ok and Pray you are also. Hope you can get out and about and enjoy nature now that it is spring. Love & {{{HUGS}}}
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back