I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How do I go about writing a post inquiring of opinions on how to deal with stuff? I see all these topics and tons of replies but can't figure it out?!
    Welcome Izzy! Please ignore hangingon1. He is a nasty, angry man. Don't let him run you off. There is so much valuable information here. Missy
    Today 09:51 PM - permalinkIzzy
    Hello new ALS support family.
    Tonight I have joined the site. My Mom was just diagnosed at 74 as having ALS. I don't think any of us were prepared for this news. To combat the sadness, I live 5 hours away. My sister is 3.
    For anyone that may have ALS, do you have any advice in supporting our mom through the distance we have?
    Also, she had a Doctors appointment today. I was there for 5 days over my vacation. The Dr. Has not told my Mom the expected priagnosis of events with the disease. I personally don't think she needs to know of the details. I think for now she needs to have hope and settle in to her diagnosis. Am I being too protective of her?
    Hello new ALS support family.
    Tonight I have joined the site. My Mom was just diagnosed at 74 as having ALS. I don't think any of us were prepared for this news. To combat the sadness, I live 5 hours away. My sister is 3.
    For anyone that may have ALS, do you have any advice in supporting our mom through the distance we have?
    Also, she had a Doctors appointment today. I was there for 5 days over my vacation. The Dr. Has not told my Mom the expected priagnosis of events with the disease. I personally don't think she needs to know of the details. I think for now she needs to have hope and settle in to her diagnosis. Am I being too protective of her?
    Sorry to hear your mom has it too. HUGS to you! Hanginon is known to be a debby downer. Don't let him get to you. There are alot of terrific people on here :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back