sadiemae
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Had a long long day yesterday,6 hours in Hospital and at home Hospice gave me the good ole Morpine and I just got your message.
    Kim Purdy
    137 Marcy Hill Rd
    Swanzey NH 03446
    Hope I helped you out-----------------------------------------------Hugs Ken
    Hi- came to say the same as Rose! Never did figure that out. Think we all could use a group hug!
    Lori,

Thank you so much for posting the links to some of Barry's poems, and other threads. I'm just devastated that he's gone. xo
    Hi Lori. I'm sorry that it took me so long to respond. Life has been pretty crazy around here. The VA will supply up to six hours of care per day through a home health agency. I think it is up to 30 hours per week if I'm not mistaken. Because we live in such a rural area and were so far from the VA hospital, they sent Hospice nurses to our home to check on Ryan. If you contact any of the social workers at the VA they should be able to help. And ALS is considered a service-connected disability, so they should cover all of the expenses.
    Lori

Thanks for the great photo link (FB) I actually put it on my profile page as a "one photo" album. I had little hopes of the Steelers actually winning SB this year, too many injuries, but OH! what a heartbreaking ending. Sure didn't see it coming.
    There is a "Do It Yourself" trial going on with Sodium Chlorite, which is supposedly the main ingredient in NP001. My husband is going to start it next week, as soon as the stuff arrives. PM me if you want more info.

I would be intrested in more info
    thanks
    Tony
    Hope y'all brought in the new year right, in your new location! Hope y'all are doing the best you can! Luv to you and your family! CJ
    Hello,
    I am just stopping by to thank you for all of the posts you wrote to help me with the VA. I am VERY appreciative of your kindness to me and just wanted you to know.
    Merry Christmas!!!!
    G
    I have been a member for a little over a year. I need friends who maybe going through the same things I am" I've had ALS for almost 4 years now I have a wonderful family caring for me but they have no clue. Because the doctor says no pain! They don't understand I am in so much pain. At times I feel so all alone. I need friends who understands. Email [email protected]
    Thanks Sadiemae. I think I've fixed it but I'm not sure. Thank you so much for writing me and trying to hellp. Much appreciated!!
    Heard about the fire when I was browsing the US news on Fox site. Glad the smoke isn't a problem for y'all!
    Are y'all OK??? I saw where all schools were cancelled and houses are burning, people panicking in Reno, due to a huge fire!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back