BarryG
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Happy Birthday my dear sweet friend, thank you for making me laugh and for all of the great advice. I know you are with my mom now and you are making her laugh. Please give her a hug for me.
    Happy Birthday Barry, I hope you are celebrating with Glen and my mom, we miss you very much.

Dana
    Hi Barry! First , please let me say thank you for being on this site to help people who have ALS and those of us like me who are afraid that we may have. Before I say too much, I would like to know if you are still posting. Thanks, Casey.
    Barry' I'll miss you truly"". Always a bright light here" love and peace to yr fmily.
    I will miss you so very much my friend. I pray for Peasce and comfort for your family and your many many friends. Love you and will see you face to face one day. Thank you for everything, your love, laughter and advise. {{{big big HUGS}})
    You fought it, Barry. You fought round after round! Thanks for giving us a hint that this might be your last. Love to you and your precious family...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back