M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
    Hi all. I am so inspired by all the messages and love for Barry. Actually, a little overwhelmed! I always knew who my brother was to me, but to read all those wonderful words coming from everywhere and everyone here and on Facebook has made me a different person. Thank you all for every word and every prayer. Barry didn't die in vain. To all those who are sad, suffering and more than anything....scared, so scared, please know that I feel your pain and I feel your loss. I don't understand how or why this happens to the "best of the best".....I am praying for you all.

Thank you again for all your kind words.

Marcy
    Hello, Marcy- Just saw you here & made the connection. Heartfelt condolences to the whole family; as you can see, he was greatly loved here as well. He is a friend I will hold in my heart forever.
    Marianne
    Marcy, I am so sorry for your loss, Barry was such a big help to us when we were new to this disease. He was a great friend and could always make my mom laugh. I hope they are together now and he is still making her laugh. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dana
    Marcy, please know how much Barry means to all of us. I hope you've seen the thread started for Barry, it was an honor to know him. I'm glad he's free, but am incredibly sad to say goodby to my friend.
    So very sorry about Barry. he had such weight humor, and he really tried to give me info to help my husband who is bulbar too. Know he was loved
    So sad to hear of the loss of our wonderful, funny, charming,handsome, witty Barry. He was one of the best! (((((hugs)))) from one sister to another who has lost a wonderful brother to this horrible disease!
    Marcy it is so hard to imagine that Barry is no longer here. He was one of the good guys in life. I am so sorry that you have lost your brother. My condolences to Beth and Andrew and your sisters. Hugs and love.
    Laurel
    Marcy please keep us informed about Barry..he is a funny mess sometimes, and I think a lot of him:)
    I am the one that is honored to meet you Marcy. I am blessed with so much love all around me and am doing very well. I have been praying for Barry's comfort, and your peace of mind. He is so strong and a wonderful and inspirational man. Please know that he is greatly loved and looked up to by many, including me. I'm holding you and Barry and all who love him in my heart. I hope you feel our love too. I know Barry does. Stay close. Loving Family is a gift from God.
    Love,
    Marta
    Thank you Laurel. His wife and my (his two) sisters are there with him. I can't be there. I just don't want him to be stressed and scared......yikes, and he still knows everything. He has such an active and kind mind.....how can he be in this prison?
    Marcy it is my honour to know Barry from this forum. It is a great mystery to me why someone like him gets a stinking disease like ALS. I look at what he is going through and think it is so unfair and keep asking why. So often it is truly the good people that get knocked down by this disease. A big hug and lots of love to you and your family.
    Laurel
    Hi Colleen. Thank you so much for being there for Barry. He is dealing with so much right now. Surviving, really. I didn't check here for messages as I'm new to this. How has ALS affected you? Hugs. Marcy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back