T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks Tammy! Dad's doing ok. The weekend I spend there went ok. Saturday night he had a really good night, not much coughing/choking and Monday night was worse. A lot of coughing/choking on phlegm. I had to try suctioning a couple times and the first time I felt like a total failure! My Mom makes it looks so easy lol! I was afraid I was going to hurt him somehow. Yesterday my Mom had to bring him to the hospital because his catheter had some puss coming out of it. She brings him and they decide that they weren't worried about the infection (apparently it wasn't that bad? but the catheter goes right into one of his main veins!) but did schedule to have it removed. It just never ends. Sometimes and this is so awful to say! I just wish he would pass now so he doesn't have to struggle anymore, ya know? God I feel so awful & guilty for saying that.
    You just keep telling me that!...LOL so I do not forget. You are a pretty awesome person yourself always thinking of others and there to help. I Thank you for the encouragement Lots of Love {{{HUGS}}}
    Tammypie, you make me giggle. That was pretty weird! Maybe the word "my" set it off. Who Knows. Love to you girl! I do hope you're doing okay. You are missed at tea by more than me. Stick your face over there and say hi if you get a chance. xoxoxo
    Aloha Tammy, still rain, sun, rain, sun, rain...."This is a test, this is only a test"....LOL I keep telling myself this....kinda funny. Some times I do need to change batteries though...LOL...that's in the form of DOWN days I do nothing. Love you girl and if I get down you be and sure to remind me I am a WARRIOR...ok?....LOL {{{HUGS}}
    What was in your message that caused it to be moderated Tammy? I'm curious now. xoxo
    LOL! I didn't know these messages could be moderated! This is a first for me. Love you Tammypie!
    Tammy; I do get up early. I live in the north part of the state. We are fine. Thanks for asking. Today we are getting some wind, but still ok. How have you been?
    Hope all the situations that you and most all of us deal with are letting you experience peace at the same time.

Tammy, you have a great day. Blessings,

Jim
    I'm glad you bad streak is over. It's good to hear from you! Keep in touch Sweets! I worry when you're gone! :)
    Tammy, thanks for your note. I'm feeling better but am having a little trouble adjusting to the new powered chair. I sought my GP last week and she has written an order for hospice. Tim is having trouble with my transfers and all of the care that I am requiring so I guess it's time to get more help in. He does a lot and I can tell it is wearing on him.

I have days when I think of that this is all going to go away and then days when I wish it would just speed up and take me home.
    Hey Tammy,
    I was just thinking of you and hope all is well. I really appreciate your concern for me and my brother!! Hope your day is very bright
    Hi Tammypie! Click on a section link found all aling the right side on the new threads page like CALS or Do I Have aLS and such. When you get to the group page ypu'll see a button on the upper left to start a new thread. Let me know if this doesn't make sense to you. Xoxo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back