trfogey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Just saying Hi. Knowing your on this forum helps me feel better. I don't know you personally, and we are very new to this, but everytime I log on it settles me down to see your comments. A true compass, you always seem to point people in the right direction, much like my husband. We both appreciate you. He will have his own login when he feels ready. Keeping you in my prayers. And thank you for giving so much. ☺ glimmer
    out of all the messages i've had i appreciated your pm the most,honestly i had a smile on my face all day and helped more than you know..........see,your just a big softie underneath the hard case lol.
    thankyou.
    How you doin my friend? Keeping everyone relatively honest I see. Just a fly by to stick my nose in here to say hi! Hope you are doing well. Xoxoxo
    In ALS does the total muscle gets fail at a time or the muscle fibres gets fail contineously which will result in total muscle failure over the time
    It's been raining for too many days in a row and I can't handle that very well, as it makes me sad. Can't get the ALSA to pick up the items we borrowed from loaner closet, so I am irritated! Now I hear Barry has passed? Please take care...I was getting worried about you!
    I just read your note on trach...you are awesome. Harsh to folks who don't know how dark the woods are and are standing on the edge, but real.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back