M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you for your help just very concerned I have two little ones and on is very handicapped and needs me arround
    Hi I just wanted to tell you that my eyelids are not perceived I can not close them tight and they are now both drooping so it is not pceived
    Hello kimberly. Thanks for posting on my thread. I live only a couple miles off rt. 12 near the airport in salisbury. They can tease all they want about sq corn and crabs... I know of a handful of people here dealing w/ als. Just wanted to touch base with you. Hope to talk more soon. Take care.- brad
    Hi Kimberly, thanks for stopping by a while back. I just opened the forum for the first time in a while and it was lovely to find I was remembered. Hope you are doing ok
    Thank you so much for helping me. My name is Dee, I didn't put it in my post but wanted to say Hi and thank you.
    wow, that was a great present, where have you been, thought mom fell off the face of the earth. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad your back :)
    Kimberly, please come back,there is nothing we can't fix. I miss you and wish you would aleast let us know you are ok??
    Kimberly, my homegirl. We are truly at a loss without you. Please come back, there is nothing that we can't fix, we miss you so bad. Went to visit my mom yesterday, remember across from Earleigh Heights fire dept, they are having a bull & oyster roast this sunday. I wish WE ( me + YOU) could go :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back