T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Dorothy, keep seeing you on in the middle of the night, wish you could get some sleep my dear one. Hoping you're getting that chair soon (isn't there one in the loaner closet you can use in the meantime?). Love you lots,
    Helen
    Hi Toto, hope you are doing okay. Hope the chair comes and that marks the start of better things all round.
    Hi Dorothy, just popping in to say hello! Guess you were here earlier today, I was sleeping in a bit. Hope that your pwc fitting comes soon so you can get moved to better care soon! Love you lots,
    Helen
    hi dorthy,
    just thinking of u this am....worried about u in the crazy weather. hope u r getting a nap.sry pt is so painful. hubby says he loves garlic. take care love. mary pat
    General discussions / people in jail with ALS. Thanks for helping me with it. My very first thread after 2 years, wow brings s tear to my eyes. LOL
    WOW, I did it. Thamnks, that was bothering me, to close a thread when you did not like the answers. You rock, dorothy
    I would like to reopen Prisoners in jail thread, or start a new one. I don't know how to start a thread. I agree with you on that a 1000% Whistler wants compassion and advice with out telling the whole story.
    Just got a call from Hospice nurse,gall bladder is the probem.Will keep you informed.Have a good night and enjoy all----------------------------------XOXO Ken
    Hospice sent me to the hospital today for testing,am home now waiting for the results.Have had lots of problems with pain in the tummy.Have had two daughters move in with me,Stephanie is from Tx.Prayers for you everyday------------------------------Hugs Ken
    Hello, thanks for dropping by and letting me know about the new thread. I havent been on much, too caught up in the steering committee of Treat Us Now. Praying that Biogen will release Dex to compassionate use...I could sure use Dex now as I am progressing more...at least I am a part of making the future more bright for ALS folks, eventually. How are you doing?
    love ya
    sharon
    Sweetie,
    I am so happy to hear from you,pray the system is working and getting everything you need.Have a hard time typing,right hand and arm are gone.Will be back on later.
    ------------------------------------------Big hugs------------------------------Ken
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back