FirstTermMed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just finished a visit to Dr. Sufit, who practices at Northwestern University in Chicago. He as cleared me of all MND, I came back on to tell everyone thank you for your kind words and support. I will never forget, nor will I stop funding and supporting a cure for this awful disease. Thank you everyone for opening my eyes to what's really important in life. Ali
    Hello FristTermMed, I have been reading your posts and I appreaciate the details of your description. I'm in a similar situation to yours where I have been having symptoms for quite some time without any diagnosis. My EMG was dirty and showed polyphasic re-innervation. The neurologist associated that with a radiculopathy but the MRI did not reveal anything. I am entertaining the idea of some chronic infection that is affecting my nervous system. I have travelled quite a bit and lived in peru for 6 months in pretty rural conditions. I have been bitten by all sorts of mosquitoes and flies and have had a mite / lyce infestation of my skin as well! It's frustrating that my body is so bugged down by something "unknown"...My stamina really dropped a lot and although I can walk fine, I get tired really easily and I'm stiff asa board when I get out of bed in the morning. Please keep me posted if you come across a solution to your symptoms, I will share any findins with you as well! Cheers,Matt
    Hi,
    Thank you so much! You have such a beautiful family and the views from your pictures are spectacular! The mild summers here in MI are some of my favorites, especially up North near the dunes, beautiful sunrises and sunsets. And thanks again for the message, it really made my day, I will be sure to keep you in my prayers as well =)
    Hello,
    I will be praying that you are not diagnosed with ALS. I see that you are in Med school and have a lot to look foward to. May God Bless you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back