J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• You made me laugh... thank you for that! No one's called me anything to do with "sexual" in about a decade!

How are you feeling? Have you kicked that cold yet?
    Hope the doc gave you something to beat the flu. You have enough on without fighting that too. Love to you.
    Hi there,

thanks for your message. Hoping to have Laurence out of hospice next Monday. Will update the thread. Hope things are ok with you, not had much chance to read posts on the forum. X D
    Thanks Joni for stopping by. I was away for a few days so am only seeing the message now. Came back with a stinker of a cold. Sure sign my body's trying to tell me to slow down I guess. How goes it with you?
    Hi Joni, just wondering how you are doing? Guess you were on yesterday, but wanted to check in and just say hello to you, my friend!
    Joni,

Hi, thank you :) I'm good, currently in a hotel though due to super early appointments at Hopkins tomorrow (tests and appointments all day yuck!)

How is Bruce? I haven't been online to read the forums lately. I hope the bronchitis stays away and doesn't morph into anything worse. xo
    I've been going over husband's creditor info. Lord have mercy, I had no idea he owed so much! Going to lawyer in March so I can be rid of it all without harassment, I hope. It took me all day. Everything was online, no paper bills, so I had to re-do passwords, hack his email account, etc...
    Joni, one day you will come see me I just know it my love. Give Bruce a big mushy kiss from me. Hubby wants the Computer
    Hi Joni,
    Was a good day today,lots of sun,have 140 miles on PWC now.Will go to state park pier tomorrow,supposed to be lots of sun and 77.Had a consult with doctor who will give me the trach on March 23 yesterday,he was very open about everything,had my 2 daughters with me,this was at the VA Hospital in Charleston,I will not be vented now.Always prayers for you and bruce.
    ----------------------------------------------------------Big Hugs Ken
    in Switzerland place called Lausanne, banks of lake Geneva..........pure heaven. !
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back