Alyoop
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Aly, don't leave. Given the rough day yesterday it's obvious why you goofed. It was because you have a good and loving heart and we just can't do without you. Maybe you just need a little break, driving that cute little sports car. Stay with us!
    sorry i sent this on your public profile, don't know how to pm you, i don't see an option 4 that
    Alyoop i have no clue why you are doing this to me! I don't know about this "Kel" person you mix me up with. I reported your post, and asked a moderator to help, my name is Anja, if you don't believe that it is your problem, not mine. I don't know you, you don't know me. I can't defend myself from what you accuse me of and this is very mean as i have not much energy and came to this forum for support! Again: please don't do this. I need my energy for other stuff.
    Hi Aly, are you still ploughing along with your diagnoses-free freedom? I've still not really felt dissapointed about the missed weekend away (in reply to a comment you wrote). That's not like me at all, and I wonder why? I think that there is grace available to cover the challenges; but it's not always something we notice and accept. My wheelchair is still awaiting repair; but wonderfully it is still going, just making the odd threattening noise from it's motors. Hope all it well with you.
    Roderick.
    I'm alive and well -- I took a fall last night getting into bed. I think it's time the lift that he is sitting in my foyer.LOL it has been there for several weeks but getting Tim to use it is a challenge! I think it has to do with him and wanting to deny that I am declining and so maybe last night's fall will make it easier for him to use and adaptive devices that hospice provides us. It must be a man thing! :) How are you doing? Anxiety subsided yet? I hope you sleep well tonight and tomorrow feel better. I need you... love Diane
    I stopped by the tea room and see that you are having an anxiety attack -- I know that for me I had to learn how to let go and let God do the worrying for me. I think it was Annie who gave me that tip. It really does work and helps me relax. Take a deep breath, take a walk or just sit and be thankful for the fact your husband has a job. If you want to talk you can always PM me -- I've been where you are and have worked through it. Love you dear lady and will pray for grace and peace to envelope you and bring a smile to your face. XXX O O O.
    was just looking up that Pyramidal Tract stuff. Interesting...
    Glad its not ALS or PLS.... but since Im not a smarty- not sure that you are clear.
    Just unknown, right?
    I gave Bruce a mushy kiss on the forehead since I am sick.. Aly you are the best! Love you sweet lady
    Tea thread is coming back...David asked for one hr. to work on it...you can see it now as its own thread but is still locked. Tea will resume soon friend!
    Aly I want your life...mine sucks, and I am sick and feel like crap! I need meds and a vacation:( Love you have fun, and pictures please!
    Ok have not had time to read posts much, so where are you?? Miss you, but hope you are having fun..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back