tdamess
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• My Christmas wish for you and your family is to live in Peace Harmony Laughter and Love and know how Beautiful You shine so bright with your Love and Light! I just want you know how much you mean to me ... we have never met in person, but you are known to me and stay in my heart. I feel we have been friends forever ....
    still waiting for appt. but will call again when i get back from vacation , amy swatz at mass general is working with them .
    When is it supposed to come? I saw something on the news last week about a woman testing it out so she could pick up a drink and drink from a straw herself... but it wasn't actually attached to her, but a separate robot. Sending you a hug, take care of yourself too!
    That's good news about the robotic arm, keep us all posted as to how that works out. I'm doing ok, things have progressed, as I can't walk at all and my hands are going. Still working parttime, and feel ok.
    Hi Ruth, haven't talked to you lately, just checking in to see how you're doing?
    Hi on a thread you mentioned California for Stem cells and that Mass General is not doing them? do you have any updateds on that? did you find research in California? Thats where we are
    What a coincidence! I was just thinking about you today, and wondering if you had recovered from the whole vertigo nightmare. How are you?
    Ruth, as everyone else is saying, so am repeating them... Hope you're feeling better soon!!!!!!! It's a lovely day out today, and I hope you get to get outside and enjoy an unseasonably warm Nov. day.
    Ruth, I hope you're back to being your old self soon. big hugs to a wonderful lady!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back