notgivnup
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Do you have a GP? My GP filled out all the paperwork and signed it and I had my PWC in two weeks. You might want to give that a try. I swear they make the paperwork so cumbersome in the hopes we'll forget about it! :) Keep buying plug-in away.
    I also noticed our diagnosis dates matched. I'm told that I'm progressing slowly but what I tell them is it doesn't feel slow to me.
    Are you progressing slow to the doctors minds anyway? And how you always lived there? At
    I lived in Central America for a time and loved it but politics are always dicey there. I always enjoy your comments at tea! You have a great spirit maryPat
    Di, I completely understand where you are coming from. As Don progressed, people would avoid him like the plague. Some people are just special. Hope you receive your package in good shape!
    I sorta feel invisible on the tea thread. thats lame.
    gimme a brownie....
    Hi Di, just wanted to let you know that they closed the Tea thread due to its length and started a new one in a different category. Hope you're feeling ok! Love you lots,
    Helen
    Hi Di, Just wanted to say hello, hope you are doing okay. I'm thinking about that camping beach of yours, I'm right there with you.....
    Hey Di make me some brownies while I am at work today, and put something in them to unstop my stuffy nose:) Love Ya
    Di, you are so very welcome. I appreciate all the strength you demonstrate in the midst of
    your personal adversity. May God continue to give you the peace in the midst of the storm.

Blessings,

Jim
    I am too busy, but my thoughts and prayers are with you. I still rise in the early dawn and pray for all my friends here. You are a dear friend, and I am sorry I have not been around much. I am trying to change that.
    So you are getting better? You were in the hospital? Please tell me more. I am hanging in here, my right hand is acting up and my breathing worse. Scary, but I trust in the Lord! God bless you!
    Hello Diane, I've been too crazy busy with steering committee...but wanted to drop by and say Hi, and how are things going for you?
    love ya
    sharon
    Hi Di,
    Looks like you have alot on your plate now,pray everything works and you are the center of attention by loving family.I have had some rapid progression over the last several weeks,have Hospice now.ALS is so much fun,hard for me to type with the weekness in right hand.Have good night.
    -------------------------------------------------------Hugs Ken------------------------------
    Thanks for the friend request, Di! I just peeked at your albums and saw you have 13 grandchildren! Wow! We are expecting our first one in May, or I should say my son and his wife are. Can't wait to hold this little girl!

Gary has a brother who lives in Kona - you live in a beautiful state!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back