sdsyd
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Cindy, I have been re-reading the Christian thread, and realized I haven't seen you here in ages. I hope you and Dan are doing ok--and all your needs are being met. Maybe I've seen your user name and didnt' put it together with you! Hugs, Ann
    Cindy,

How are you doing? ... just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you. I hope you're still able to enjoy time with your grandma. take good care
    Cindy,

I have been thinking about you, and wondering if you started your treatments....
    please keep us posted.
    Cindy, I love the photos! Your kids are precious, and you're such a pretty lady with those dimples. Thanks for sharing. I don't know why you're not on my "friends" list, but I'm sending you a request. (then you can view my family album)
    Cindy~

I love tho photos as well! What a happy family, and you have great hair! I always thick hair but no such luck...
    Hey there, how are you doing? WHen is or was your appt. I hope you are doing well!

Blessings
    april
    Oh my God, that is exactly how my hands look!! My wasting is in my left hand and is now starting in my right! when i stick out my pointer finger my middle finger curls down and it looks like E.T., when he points to the sky (phone home!) Ha Ha i like to laugh at myself,,,,,, I can be a dork oh well........ I am going to get some pics up one day!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back