BarryG
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• My dear, sweet brother is free from this life and the clutch of this horrible disease. I know how much he cared for all of you on this forum. You gave him strength and so much love....thank you. I have learned so much from him. And I will never again take anything for granted....all those things he longed to do from walking, eating, drinking to scratching an itch. Thank you God for lending us this brave soul, may we all be better people because of him. I love you Barry. You will be in my heart forever. RIP. Keep fighting everyone!
    Barry, you once posted "all the King's horses and all the King's men couldn't put that partypooper together again..."

Well you're together again, and we're going to miss you dearly. Love you my friend.
    Dear, dear Barry, I just read the post on your facebook page. We will miss your wisdom and strength. Give hugs all around to all the PAL friends up there. Love, Jo
    Thinking of you Barry. I hope you're comfortable and also hope I see you here soon!
    Hi Barry, take care and come home soon. Hope it's not the same problem as last time! (((hugs)))
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back