rictak in IA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Thinking of you. Hope things are going okay for you. My dad's progression has slowed down a little bit where it was pretty rapid at first. We are praying that it stays that way. Looked at your pictures and you have a beautiful family. I'm so sorry you are having to deal with all of this. Stay strong. You are in my prayers. Kim
    Hi! How is everything going with your family? Has your wife participated in any clinical trials. My dad will find out this week if he is accepted for one in Dallas. Does your wife take Ritulek? My dad takes it but I don't know if its doing any good or not. Dad uses a walker when inside the house but a manual wheelchair anywhere else so far. His breathing wasn't too bad but he has been sleeping alot better since he got a bi-pap to use just at night. You have such a beautiful family. I am so sorry you all have to deal with all this. Praying for you all. Drop a line when you get a chance. Kim
    No don't feel bad sometimes our lives can consume us, it's like that with me anyway, but our kids are grown. Just hate that yours are so young.. try to take care of you when you can.
    Hi and thanks for the message I looked at you pictures of your family and my heart goes out to you, this is an awful journey, I hope you have family and friends to help you through this because that is what you are going to need. As I said we are at the end and I feel it just gets harder and harder you have to be strong and vent like I do because there are days you will want to quit. I am going to try to stay on more so hope to talk soon. Take care. Beautiful family and beautiful children. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back