J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Judith Ann, welcome to the forum! Have you seen the Come for Tea thread yet? I can't remember if I've seen you over there or not. If not, look for the thread, usually can find under "New Posts"
    Helen
    Hi Judith Ann,
    I go to Barrows Neurological Center ALS clinic. It is at St Joseph's Hospital. You came a long way for clinic. Do they not have an ALS clinic in your hometown? Did you enjoy your visit here?
    Linda
    Hello Judith Ann....I am doing fine. My sister is here for a week and I am loving being with her. Hope you are doing good too!
    love ya
    Judy,
    sorry to bother you. I noticed you live in Arkansas too. If you don't mind my asking, I was wondering what neurologist you go to. Is that where you got your diagnosis? I have been to two different neurologists in Little Rock and am still trying to find out what is going on with me. Thanks.
    KITT
    Like acupuncture you mean? I've never tried it but others say it helps them. I have a good friend that practices many tecniques that I'll be fisiting sometime this month. I'll let you know how it goes. How are you doing Dear One?
    Yes, I do....I think the early you start the better, as once the motor neurons die there isnt much you can do.
    I had acupuncture and I believe it slowed the progression some. Check out David's blog He went to China but you will have to go back a ways in his blogs because he has been home now for some time.

David T. Anderson
    detah.blogspot.com/
    ;) this makes it easier to keep track of things, doesn't it? It's nice to see you! TTYL!
    Marta
    Judith Ann, To answer people so they can see your response on there page, click on that link below their messages that says "View Conversation" and you'll respond to just that person and also see that conversation only. It's confusing at first but you'll get the hang of it. :)
    Hi Sweet Judith Ann! Welcome to our family! Let me know if I can be of any help or answer any questions. Thank you for your friendship!
    Hi there momap53...I live in SW AR. Evening Shade sounds familiar...what part of the state is this in? AZ is one of my favorite places too.

Judy
    Hi! I started with muscle cramps in my feet and legs that progressed to foot drop on the right. I see that you're from Arkansas. My family is from the Evening Shade area. We spent two years at Ft Bliss, TX and had an opportunity to travel westward. I loved the high desert and Arizona was a favorite place to visit.
    Hi there Linda...so glad you had a good birthday! My daughters live in Mesa. I know where Ahwatukee is...not too far from Mesa! The girls are native to Arkansas...are both RN's...the pay is much better for this in Arizona and came for jobs and stayed! They love Arizona. I was raised in san Diego.
    Thank you Judith Ann, I had a wonderful birthday. I live in Ahwatukee, where do your daughters live? I am a native to Arizona.
    Thanks for the info Sequoia. I too like your attitude...you are so positive about life and ALS...love this!!

Hugs,
    Judy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back