T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tammy Goto general discussions Then you will see new thread I think I told you a little bit wrong I see you're trying to do it now Good luck Let me know when you're done
    Thanks tammy.
    I remember those days too. things were so much simpler then.

Thanks for the offer, we get all that stuff here, have you tried the vicks plug ins?

I'm living life one day at a time, enjoying retirement. (Always wanted to retire at 40! Just not like this)
    My friend from the U.K. just got to DE, now she's looking for an apartment. It will be nice when her hubby and her come visit Niagara falls so we can show them around.
    Have a great day, talk to you soon.
    Tammy go back to that section and at the very top right before any threads there's 2 words that's a start a new thread thats 3 words or it says new thread click on it title it and go from there I don't know and found out today that you can close your own thread because I doubt he knew who richard was they say you learn something new everyday so here are ours come back if you need more help I thought your visitor message was his
    LOL! They are better. I figured out I'm reacting to Bactrim! I get UTIs frequently and have Bactrim on hand. The last two times I had hives was right after I started taking it so...now that makes Macrobid, Cipro that I'm deathly allergic to and Bactrim that gives me hives. What else is there?! LOL! How are you doing Sweets?
    Hi Tammy....I just wanted to wish you a happy day. I was on the Tea page and, well, some others are not having as fine a day as I'm wishing for you. Peace!
    Wow Tammypie. That's just too much! A frond of mine passed New Years Day at 41. Way too young and way too fast!
    As to Kimberly's visit, it depends on how many people visit your page as to who shows up in your visited list. The list is I think the last 10 people that have visited. Well i'm so sorry you are losing so many people! Doesn't seem fair.
    Tammy, how far from Delaware are you? We've got friends moving there from the U.K. We're not sure if we are visiting them, or they are going to come up to Niagara Falls to visit us.
    Hi Tammy. Thanks so much for that. We are hanging in there. It's really hard at times, but God is good. I hope you are doing well. Haven't been on here in a while. Kinda tough.
    Hi Tammy!....back from trip in our little boat!....am doing well. Hope you are doing well!....Love & {{{{HUG}}}}
    Hey, I guess it has been a while since I have been on the forum. Thanks for the note, and by the way, your goat would be most welcome! I could use all the help I can get to keep the gardens trimmed back. This summer I grew a luffa plant that took over the entire back of the house, all over the walls and up onto the roof. I am never going to do that again. Hope your Christmas and New Year celebrations were happy ones and that spring brings all the freshness of a new day into your world.
    Wow Tammy, I'm so sorry to. Hear about your friend. Too young but then I think I'm too young for this. Just shows us that we're all headed in the same direction and when you're called we must go. I'd like to fix the world but only am able to work on myself and people close to me. Love you Tammy Pie.
    Hi Tammypie! Lol! Not itchy anymore and almost healed up. Thanks for asking!

I understand Kim is hanging in there. I wish she hadn't left but i do understand how she feels poor little girl.

Yeah, nuts in chocolate cake isn't bad at all!

How are you Dear One?
    Hi, Tammy. I'm back - for very sad reasons but I'm glad to be in touch with all of you again. My sister went to the ALS clinic and it was confirmed. Tears, tears, tears. All day, all night. Everyone trying to do what they think is best but, for the most part, it's not in my sister's best interest. We talk twice a day and just cry together. Her husband wants to control everything. Her daughter moved out to live with a girlfriend because she can't tolerate the stress (had an eating disorder and we're all worried that this will bring it back). Just tons and tons of grief and hopelessness. We're about to set off on the worst experience of our collective lives, I guess. Sorry about being in this stage - I probably should be going to one of the forums. It's just that I started getting to know you guys back in November when everyone else was in denial. It feels good to be back in touch with you again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back