V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Anyone visiting my page: I am trying to raise funds to help get mom to and from Portland for the NP-001 trial and maybe to UMass to see Dr. Brown about stem cell research. I have a giveforward page and will be rewarding any and all donors with an original painting and donors will also receive a crocheted accessory (scarf, hat, slippers, etc) when they donate. I know times are rough and most of you are in the same boat as we are with medical bills, I'm mostly hoping for help spreading the word via facebook and other social media outlets.
    Hi Valoree, I started by taking 2000 IU Vitamin D3 (D3 Cholecalciferol), 100mg Ubiquinol CoQ10, Vitamin E, and 5000mg of Creatine (get the copyrighted CreaPure® as its from Germany, not China). I've also taken Alpha Lipoic Acid & Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL, which seems to not agree with me, so I stopped those. Also a good multivitamin will fill in the rest. Everyone has a different combo of stuff that they take, but I've found that these are the main ones that most people take.

Good luck, and don't forget to take it one day at a time... I tell myself that I'm living with ALS, not dying from it. Hugs and prayers to you, and find the link Come for Tea for a lighter/fun thread.
    I understand your situation. My mother had ALS, and now it's my turn, but I've slowed the process adding organic, virgin coconut oil and magnesium chloride to my daily diet. I've been tracking my status since I started taking them in Nov. of 2009, and have had several improvements like no more drop-foot. If you want some additional details please let me know!
    Birdman
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back