abbas child
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• My dear sweet Ann,
    With each new passing, my heart aches and yearns to go. I know I'm ready, I realize my kids will be fine. I'm growing more tired every day. I pray you and Diane will greet me when I get there.
    My love to you,
    Kimberly
    Hi Ann:

How are you doing? I am lost and need to find my way. My brother was just diagnosed with ALS and it has been a struggle for me. I am new to this forum, so I am unsure if I am even doing things correctly. Please help me understand this horrific disease.
    Anne, I miss our talks about our gardens, our brothers and our lives... I just miss you. Say hi to Al and Allen for me...
    Im bettin you and Diane are just two Chatty Cathys right about now. Love you and miss you Ann. Always.
    Ann,
    I'm so glad that your sweet face and warm heart is there to greet the newcomers. Save a place for me.
    Missing you,
    Kimberly
    Miss you, sweet Ann. Maybe if I ask nice enough, I could have a visit with you and Barry and Joel. Please come visit me in my dreams.........
    Ann- every time I hear that song I sent to you, I think of you. And I cry. Not for you, but for me. I just miss you so much.... I love you
    Every time I see your smile, my heart hurts. Still miss you so much! This form is not the same without you. You impacted all of our lives more than you can ever know..
    Miss you Annie. My heart still feels like it has an unrepairable rip down the middle.
    DaddyO is trying to sell you new wings! He will not give up, so i suggest pink. Love you and him always!
    Hi Ann, just wanted to let you know that you are always in my thoughts, and I miss you. Love you my big sis!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back