J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• So glad to see you back online. I was worried. We held you in our prayers and hope that tornadoes missed you once again. Glad to know that the biggest problem with only your Internet connection.
    Hi Very Helpful Joni. Thank you for befriending me. I need all the forum support I can get! Hope you are having a good day.
    Joni; Thank you for thinking of me. After all this time, I guess I don't even remember
    who are friends anymore. You are such a great contribution to this forum.
    I went through your pictures and seen all the love and life that you have before you.
    Joni, Again, thank you for all the prayers and support that you gave to Eddie and myself.

As you know, Eddie has passed, I have not forgot the hard work and tough days. You are
    in my prayers as the forum is also. Joni, have a blessed day. :)

Hugs,
    Jim
    Hi Cutie,
    Good to hear from you,Was on FB last night and was on you site.I have had some new things going on,it all boils down to getting weaker every day.We had a big day today with the Patriots winning.Joni I respect what a challenge you have every minute,every day,Know this is not fun.
    Hugs Ken
    I'm sorry you are feeling down. You have such a lot on your plate that that seems a normal emotional reaction to me....not that that makes it any easier to live. I'm thinking of you and praying for a little lift to come your way
    Well I guess I am ok. Outwardly looking good and seeming on top of things since mums death. Inwardly shattered but keeping on going. I went to a workshop on 'loss & recovery' today. It was good to go. Found I couldn't say much in the whole group about my own grief journey but listened to others a lot and took in what the psychotherapist leading it had to say. How about you? How goes it with you?
    Thank you Joni I am praying for you and Bruce too don't work too hard
    Love you guys. Roll Tide
    Felica
    I am ok I have been taking treatments that leave me exhausted. Someone from our church has been coming every other day to sit and pray with me. I can only type with my left hand middle finger. Whoever sad ALS was not painful lied lol. I hurt all over. On top of that ALS as triggered menopause. Talk about *****y the hot flashes and I can't move parts of my body just frustrated and have not been in a very good mood. Still praying and fighting. Love you
    Felica
    I am fine Joni pie. Thanks for your offer of your ears! Getting used to my quiet house. The buzz and chatter is gone, but I am adjusting. Hope you are doing ok?
    Hi Joni,
    That was a nice visit to my site,and I an very handsome because of the 18 Botox shots I got last Fri.Pray you and Bruce are doing good.I can not do the Bipap yet,I have so much drool,hope the Botox works on that.Have a good night--------------------Big Hugs Ken
    Hey girl, what are you trying to do to your body -- three houses today! I worry about you not taking care of your self. I sure hope that those houses are little ones. I also hope when you get home you can pamper yourself with a bubble bath and a good book. A trip to the pub might be good too! HUGS, filled with smiles and lots of love.
    Thanks join girl, but its screwing with my brain. I get up at 5 am to see what's up. I am not going away forever, just need to sort stuff out. Huh I am back already to answer a pm.....I am hopeless
    Every tomorrow has two handles, the handle of anxiety or the handle of faith
    Joni

Joni

your tag is the first ive seen to make me cry (the faith part)

what a wonderful thought to wake up to Thanks
    Thank you Joni, I think it is actually harder for the CALS than it is for us PALS. I appreciate the prayers and I will lift you and yours up today in prayer as well. (((hugs)))
    Linda
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back