J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi I'm new to this site too. My mom was diagnosed this past summer. I too am pregnant 5 1/2 months and I know how it feels. I'm sorry you and your family has to go through this. I'm here if you ever need to talk or vent. I will be praying for your family.

Jessie
    Please take care of yourself. After all the trouble you have gone through to have a child, this struggle is not worth harming your baby or yourself. I wish you luck and I hope you will keep us informed. Oh - and please let your mother know she is not alone in being in an abusive relationship with a pALS. There are several on this forum that have been through it or are living it. But, I can tell you I have NEVER heard something as tragic as what you have described. My husband has threatened me with divorce, etc so many times that I just ignore him. Now his new obsession is that I'm already looking for a boyfriend, as if I had time to do that! Cognitive issues are difficult to deal with. Please tell your mother we are all thinking of her! CJ
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back