trfogey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Happy Birthday, Allen! Thank you for listening and answering! I appreciate it all do much! I hope you have a happy day with your loved ones :)
    Allen... my sister has finally made herself public on this site. She has signed in as 'Alic'. She got her second opinion on Tuesday and the days since have been nothing but tears and fear and horror. I have always thought you are an incredible person (abrasive at times) but lovely and endearing nonetheless. I am just asking that if you ever come across something she is posting, please be kind, kind, kind. She is full of questions and it would just take one harsh word to exit her off this site.
    I am sorry that you and Wright take your time to help and people are so disrespectful. I'm sorry, I feel like I just have to say that. It really is sad. Disagreeing is one thing disrespect is another. Sorry :(
    Hi! Thank you for checking on me! It meant alot. im eyegazing so its slow & new. Hugs & Happy New Year!
    Allen, Merry Christmas! I enjoy your presence on this forum very much and look forward to more of the same in the year to come.
    trfogey, I want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year! Thank you for all you do on this forum. I know from time to time we do not always see eye to eye but I have great respect for you, your knowledge and the time and energy you spend on this forum providing educated responses to people. Besides a little debate keeps things interesting!

Merry Christmas my friend!
    hi... Just wanted to let you know another clean EMG. Thankgoodness. we follow up with neuro jan 31. Thanks for your input. Have a nice christmas!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back