T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just might have to do that one day. I will bring the bottle of our wonderful Italian liquor.hehe
    My baby boy turns 17 monday. I feel old. Last one yeah:):):):):) 6 foot one size 13 shoe, he must get that from my side of the fam. haha
    I can only imagine the void he feels. He and Ann had a very deep and loving bond. It hurts.

Where is your niece moving in Colorado and what is her BO? LOL! Best Orange, um Orangatan, Oder, Omnibus....do tell Tammypie! :)
    Happy New Year Tammypie! I wish us insight, happiness, good fortune, grace and love.
    Love to you!
    I certainly hope so. This is my prayer. I hope & pray this will be a great year for you!.Love & HUGGGGS
    And a Happy New Year to you!

I'm actually taken aback and humbly grateful that anyone has noticed my hiatus. I mostly come on this forum when I log on at work or before leaving for the day, and Ive been fortunate to have vacation for the last week. Hooray!

I don't share this vice with anyone, including my DH because I feel like I'd have to filter my thoughts. I.honestly don't know how he would feel about my sharing our feelings, or even if he would understand. Is that weird?

Anyway, I hope that you have had a wonderful holiday season, and I wish us all peace in the New Year.

And, thank you, really thank you, for thinking of me!

Xo. Shelly.
    Mary Christmas Tammy! We had 50 °F but being surrounded by family made my Christmas magical I Hope you had a wonderful Christmas to! HUGS from sweden =)
    Tammy I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are getting ready for the new year. Thanks for the thoughts and I wish you all the best in 2012
    Thank you for thinking of me Tammy. Annie and I spent 35 Christmases together, so this one had a big void. But I was OK. After all, the One whose birthday we were celebrating is the same One who is in control of all things. As the song goes,

"Be still my soul, the wind and waves still know
    His voice, who ruled them while He dwelt below."

Grace to you,
    Phil
    Aloha, Tammy, I Hope your Day is Wonderful, filled with laughter!
    5 smiles WOW!...Yeah for me........:), Thank you sweets!

Love & {{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}.....here's a Brownie for later!
    Thank you so much! :) Same to you! May the Lord bless you a keep, his countenance to shine upon you and give you peace! Merry Christmas! :)
    Thank you Friend...no matter how this disease affects me, the love of God shines brighter...I am so full of Christmas joy in my heart. Bright joyful Blessings to you on this Christmas Eve. Say a little prayer for me as I do now for you! gentle ((hugs))
    Tammy, Thank you for the kind words. We are all in this together, are we not? You dear, contribute
    from your heart, we all need those prayers.
    I hope you and your family have a blessed day, and certainly a bright New Year.

Hugs,
    Jim
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back