K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wendy,
    I am heartbroken by your news as I know you and Stephanie are. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your lives. We will forevet be connected, not by the disease, but the love we shared with your father. If there is anything we can do, please don't hesitate to ask.

Many prayers an Much Love,

Kimberly
    Wendy,
    I know you're busy with Dad, but when you get a chance to drop me a line, I will be waiting. We send our love to you all, give him a kiss and a thumbs up from me!
    Prayers to you,
    Kimberly
    Thanks. I worry so when I don't see a light on. Now are you both staying with your dad or just 1 of you? Because one of you lives in Texas, but I could be wrong. Well tell him I asked about him.
    Much love to you all,
    Kimberly
    Wendy, I got your visitor message. I don't think you have enough posts on the forum to have gained the PM ability. Just post a couple more times and that should do it, unless they changed the rules again. I haven't been keeping up to date on what is happening with pALS and cALS on the forum much. I hope your father is "alright." (I don't think you have to be a "friend," but I will friend you anyway!
    When I'm up late at night, I see his light on. I have sent some notes and no response, so I'm glad I sent 1 to you. Let him know he doesn't have to respond, I will let others know to send notes too. Give him a big kiss for me,

Kimberly
    How is Ken doing? I saw your post and thought I would check in with you. Tell him I'm praying for him . He needs to get well and come back here. We all miss him.
    Lots of Love,
    Kimberly
    Thanks so much for the update! so glad he's heading home. Will keep all of you in our thoughts and prayers!
    Thanks Deb. Dad is out cruising around the neighborhood in his power wheelchair as we speak! Love, love, love 75 degrees 4 days before Christmas!

I suspect once he gets his Botox shots in January, things will be a bit more tolerable. For now...it's just plain frustrating! This too shall pass.

Thanks for your note and have a Merry Christmas (or Happy Holidays, whichever you prefer!)
    Hey, So sorry to hear that Ken is having trouble with the Bipap and saliva. Hope that others will have a good answer for your questions as we haven't experienced this as yet. Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you guys. Hoping that Ken is still having an opportunity to get outside to enjoy this unseasonably warm weather. Take care, Deb
    Welcome Ken's Kid, thanks for taking such good care of our very own Beach Bum...:) He is a sweetheart!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back