Sammantha
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• The kids are a struggle to say the least!!!!! Teenage issues, school........gosh i did everything i was suppose to do and noone had to tell me everyday!!!!! Marriage (scary)..........but....the dogwood trees bloomed, then the daffodils and now azalea bushes..its like god knows when to throw in a litte beauty when needed! Including my friends on here........I am going to get a mimosa tree, there are lots in my neighborhood...they look like pink puffballs!
    Sammantha, my long-lost friend, where are you? We're all getting worried about you... how are you and the kids doing these days, I've got spring fever like you wouldn't believe! Missing you, and sending you a hug.
    Helen
    Glad to hear that, I would love that, I know how you feel.. Nice to be around someone who understands.. I am here anytime you need me... Hug to you my friend...
    hi sam,just wanted you to know i have been thinking of you.
    hope you have a great xmas with your beautiful children and hope the newyear is better for you.
    (((hugs))) caroline.
    Sam if you want to call me ever, I will give you my number. I go back since you came on this board. I would even have you visit with me, whatever I can do. I am here for you... Please just ask...
    Thanks for stopping in Sammantha. I'm happy to hear that you've started to paint. Let me know if you post any photos of them. xo
    Sammantha, I'm so sorry, but my typing days are quickly ending. If possible, maybe I can try and read some of your posts. I will say, stress created a big hairloss for me. It took a while, but new hair did return.
    hugs! Ann
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back