indigosd
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• ok i finally figured it out!!! not too bad for a totally comp-illiterate person!....and 'yes' i did the avitar all by myself!!! can't help it...i love the pic it's our youngest when he was 2 w/ speg all over himself!!
    Oops!! just read your mess to me...still haven't gotten all the things you can do here down...our kids are 12, 11 & 9. can't believe how fast they are growing! Our daughter (11) has CP and the 12 yr old is beautiful w/ both her and Earl. They have all gone through adjustments since Earl was DX...the hardest hit one was john (12) he was older and more able to understand....but we have seen real improvement in the last yr..

You said that yours was 13 I'll bet it was hard for him too! how is he coping now?
    hey thank for the friend request...hope you are doing well......God Bless
    Happy New Year, Kay Marie! I hope 2010 brings you soul much joy! (notice I used your trick with the word "soul") Big big hugs to you and Web and Matthew... xoxo
    we are ok. Jen has been in the hospital since Dec. 5 and they are telling us it will be another month or so. I would like to start a blog about the trache option just to see what people think (even philisophically), i know JoelC likes it. Not sure if it is too sensitive because of some peoples beliefs.

We have boy/girl twins, they will be 3 in a couple of weeks! They truly enjoyed Christmas for the first time this year, despite Jen and I not really being around. some great videos though.

How are things going by you all? Looks like a snow packed Xmas out there!
    Hi Kay Marie, yes i will, nice and quiet though.
    I will see in the new year before most of the others on the forum.
    You had a wonderful christmas by your postings which is good. It it heartning to have an "angel" like Stu around.

You have a good one too and hopefully 2010 is the year we are looking for.
    Hi Kay Marie! How was your xmas???? My dad did well considering he wanted to forget the entire holiday due to his disease and worrying that everyone would be wondering if this is his last. He laughed and things were pretty calm, except that when my dad is doing well, my mom senses it and some of her layers of emotional strength come down and she was the one teary most of the time. Ying and Yang those two. I know that you are a very very strong person, but you are human...so how are you handeling it all hun??
    Hugs, Kari
    Hello there! I've been sick with a nasty cold - brought on by all the stress I'm sure. My brother sounds as if he's doing ok for now. He did get a copy of the dx from his neuro and mailed it with an application off to the VA. I heard of VA "aid & attendance" benefit which we'll need to research further. Appreciate you checking in and thanks for the cyber hugs. Hope all is well with you.
    you bet i did! i was really sorry to hear that her hubby passed away. She was an angel and the rilutek is now headed for MY trashcan!!! thanks.
    Hey there back! We got back the PET Scan results - negative. I actually, cried. Never thought I'd be 'hoping' for cancer to show up...saw the neurologist today, and now have the 2nd EMG/NCT test scheduled for Jan. Have placed Bucky in the Possible ALS category at this time because he's still strong (even though they both noted significant decrease in strength from last month...

How's the Christmas prep coming along?? :) How'd your dentist appt go?
    Peace,
    Melody
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back