Al
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Al, I want to wish you and your family a very merry and blessed Christmas and New Years! Thank you for all of the time and hard work you put into this forum, your diligence and efforts are appreciated and helps to make this forum a warm and caring envrionment to share.

On a side note your responses crack me up, your suttleness in your responses that ocassionally hint at sarcasm without being blatant always put a smile on my face!

Thanks for all you do!
    another online spammer joined. Name is onlinedrsaaaerased
    will they ever stop? (rhetorical question)

I hope you and Lee have a great Christmas with the family. xo
    Al,
    At 6:54 PM tonight, Sammantha posted that she was going to kill herself. Sounds like right now. She has husband and kids.
    If you can get me her contact data, I can get her local police to do a "health and welfare" check on her, and they have the authority, if they decide, to take her to a mental hospital for a 72-hour evaluation.

Mike Greene
    (321) 356-2257
    [email protected]
    My deep apologies. I never meant to cause ill feelings rather
    * *hoped to help. I have many friends that work in the medical field. They shared
    * *some people really struggling with holding their devices as time gets worse.
    * *There isn't anything like this and the people that have been using them are
    * *really happy. I saw this like an arm bar in the bathroom. Just to help. My
    * *prayers are with all families going through a very difficult time. Please
    * *know I'm not that kind of person.

Gratefully,

Brett Andres
    Can't think of anything offhand that works for twitching. Most people take Baclofen for spasms/cramping. It's prescription. GNC health stores sells a product called Leg Cramps that might help. You can buy it online as well.
    Sorry, correction: I was wondering what over the counter medication works best to relieve the aggravation of the twitching and spams. No medication has been precribed yet, we are going for an MRI and another one for the neck (don't know what it's called) Thanks Suekath
    Hi Al,
    I just registered as CALS as my boyfriend has been verbally diagnosed with ALS on Monday December 12th. What wondering what over the counter meds work best to relieve the aggravation of the twitching and spasms.
    i was in doctor 2 times and he said my nerves is ok. he beating my muscle with neurological hummer, and my nerves ok, no babinski, no hiperrefleksija. is possible that i have pinched nerve in my back and because of that i have twitch? when my twitch start ( before 1 year) start to pain me my back. when i deep breath i feel pain. i have one or question, hypertonus muscle is he pain?
    Twitches without weakness mean no ALS. All musccles might twitch after stretch. Tingling is not a sign or tongue twitching either. What does your docter say?
    sometimes in my tongue twitch, just for a second, but i feel this. started before 8 month, and stop 2 month, and before couple weeks again started in my tongue. i can feel twitch in my all body. when i pressed some muscle, or get stretched strarted to twinch. sometimes started twinch when i sitting and stand up i feel in my leg twinch. i must tell that my twinch only take for few seconds, never longer 10 seconds. what you think? Is twinch when i stretches muscle because als, when i stretch muscle twinch is everywhere, or als twinch is when brain decision give a twitch? and do people with als have tingling in leg, on the skin and inside? i must tell that i have tongue twitch when i yawn. please answer me. please, thank you al
    We have a few inches now but 45 and rain on Thurs. Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back