TedH5
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours as well, Ted. While we may disagree on occasion, we fight the same enemy here so you will always have my respect and support.

Besides, every dish needs a little salt and pepper.

And keep that stem cell miracle going.

Allen
    Hello Ted,
    Just wanted to wish you a Happy and Holy Christmas.
    I immagine you will be spending it well, with family and friends.
    Every blessing Ted, I look foward to spending some of the New Year in your company also - online that is!
    Roderick.
    Hi Ted,
    Thank you for the prayers, I pray for you also. They are treating the cancer by doing a full thyroid removal and maybe radioactive iodine. The MG I'm just starting the Mestinon. So far I think it actually makes me worse. I'm not sure. I'm on a tiny dosage. I have to figure this all out still.
    Thanks and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family. Some days I really have to bite my tongue but try to keep it nice to offset trfogey. lol. Going to be a busy time. Have 16 of Lee's family xmas day and 30 or so of my family Boxing Day. Lee tore the cartilage in her knee a week or so ago so it shoulld be interesting. One day at a time as they say.
    Hey Ted, saw your video today and I think it's great. I'm going to see Dr. Glass on 10 January. MCG in Augusta was not very "user friendly." I was given my diagnosis and nothing much else. I was set up for a 3-month progression check in Macon, but nothing about trials, etc. Hopefully Emory will be better.
    Great :( ... hope it won't be the same for me. I'm already dealing with IBS (Irritable Bowl Syndrome) so I don't need any other problems with my belly! My husband swears up and down that my having IBS has caused this disease. I've dealt with IBS since I can remember. Anyway if I have anymore questions I'll sure let you know. Thanks so much for your help! Take care of your self and enjoy not having to carry that cane everywhere! I wish I didn't have to have the cane or the annoying foot braces. Hope you have a Merry Christmas :)
    Thanks for answering my questions. Yes I know it may not do anything for me but I know if it's God's will then it will. I just hope if it don't help me then it will help somebody someday. I'm so happy for you! Do you have to take the meds to suppress your immune system? That is the only thing right now that's bothering me. Have you had any troubles with them?
    please answer me: sometimes in my tongue twitch, just for a second, but i feel this. started before 8 month, and stop 2 month, and before couple weeks again started in my tongue. i can feel twitch in my all body. when i pressed some muscle, or get stretched strarted to twinch. sometimes started twinch when i sitting and stand up i feel in my leg twinch. i must tell that my twinch only take for few seconds, never longer 10 seconds. what you think? Is twinch when i stretches muscle because als, when i stretch muscle twinch is everywhere, or als twinch is when brain decision give a twitch? and do people with als have tingling in leg, on the skin and inside? i have tongue tvinch when i yawn. please answer me. please, thank you ted
    Hey Ted,
    First, I'm so glad the stem cell trial helped you! I think God has truly blessed you. As you know I'm thinking about going into the next trial. I'm a little scared though. Is there alot of pain afterward and how long did you have to stay in the hospital? Can you tell me what you were like before, symptom wise, the surgery? What are you like now since the surgery? Exactly how has it helped you. I watched the news video that you posted and it sounds like we had similar symptoms starting out with the disease. Mine started in my left leg. Anyway I won't bombard you with a hundred questions right now. Thanks for your help.
    Donna
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back