trfogey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Well I guess it's truly only one day difference you Aquarian you... I'm on the 9th, 1958... guess it's a good vintage year!
    Hey you old hound dog, your birthday is one day before mine! Now we'll have to figure out what year and see if it's only one day... :)
    Thanks for your reply, it was very helpful. Doc also said it doesn't sound like ALS seeing this has been going on since 2006. I am hoping for the best.
    Tr, I just wanted to thank you for all of the help that you gave me. I can't tell you how much that it means to me helping me with all of your answers and the time it took to give them to me (and your kicks in the butt) I want to wish you and your family a wondeful and blessed christmas, Kathy
    Hi Allen,
    How are you? I hope you are doing well. I wanted your thoughts cuz you are knowledgable. Just to fill you in My BF speech is the same no progression and no other symptoms so far . we are going for a 6mth EMG on Tues. if it is stiill clean can it still be bulbar ALS it has been atleast 15mnths? also what other questions should I ask neuro . In July she said ALS and Pls still good possibilities had to wait to see what 6mth emg shows . Any info is really appreciated thanks Sya.
    Hi Allen,

Thanks for friending me here at ALS MND. It's quite different - I'm still getting used to it.

Could you advise me? I screwed up my profile by posting a brief bio where my “visitors” are supposed to post. I'd like to re-post on the “welcome new members” thread, but how do I get rid of the mistake?

And what is meant by “New MO Member”? What's "MO"?

Lee
    I'm here, without my sister She has thanked me for giving the web address for the ALS forums. She has registered. Please, please, please, be kind to my beloved sister.

I know that people who don't have the symptoms of ALS upset you and irritate you.

But, my sister has registered on the site. Please, please, please, be kind to her.

She has been diagnosed with ALS but she is just not ready to accept the diagnosis. She's fighting that diagnosis and only came to your website because I gave it to you. Please, be kind and gentle with her. She is my only sister. Put aside your harsh side and give my sister you're lovely, understanding side. I've seen that side of you.

Oh, what horror!!
    I hope you've had a good day and evening. I am very curious about you - I wish we could get to know each other. I don't want to pry but would you be willing to let me know how well you are right now? Do you want messages from complete strangers? Would you rather be left alone? I like you - I like your style.
    I hope you have a good peaceful night with wonderful, exciting and fulfilling dreams. Do you dream about flying or going back to school and having to take exams? Do you dream about old girlfriends? Strange hotels and rooms? Long streets and busy neighborhoods? So many people dream but can't remember them. Are you one of those who can? I think being able to dream is a gift especially when you're not well. What do you think? Please be kind to me. Talk to me in truth.
    Good Morning Mr T, I hope all is as well as can be in your world. I want to personally thank you for all the help and effort you put forward on this site. You make a difference to me that is for sure. I hope you have a great day.
    Hey Mr T,just reading on the "do i have als" forum and wanted to let you know how much i admire you for all the time and effort you put in there.
    you should definatly be the next in line for modorater.
    just wanted to let you know you are appreciated and loved XXXcaroline.
    Good afternoon Trfogey-
    I hope you are having a peaceful day as you continue to educate the people on this forum about ALS. Your work is inspiring and very much needed.
    Make sure you take good care of yourself.
    Alfonso
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back