abbas child
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• My heart is broke, but I know you aren't sick anymore..I will always Love you and miss you though.,
    Safe home my friend. Thank you for being there for me. I love you. I look forward to our meeting!
    I love you Annie, selfishly I'm sorry to see you go, but happy to know that you no longer can suffer.
    "Therefore I will delight in hardships, weaknesses, and trials; for when I am weak, I am strong."-Corinthians
    "Blessed be the Lord!
    For he has shown me the wonders of his love in a beseiged city".
    Psalm 31.
    Hello to the most Beautiful Women In The World!
    Ann,had looked at our conversation one year ago today,and we talked about your beach(new deck) and how you used it and I was touring NC around Ashley.Time moves fast,had Hospice here today,same team that helped Kathy,great people but because I chose to vent they cannot help me,we had a very good visit.Love to you and Phil.
    ------------------------------------------------Big Hugs--------------
    "And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us."
    1 John 3.
    Hi Phil and Annie, I hope you had a great day. Thank goodness the sun was shining for us today. Tne warmth felt good. Sopose to be better tomorrow. I hope you have a great day. Lots of love and hugs. Ms. Pie will be 60 on Sunday, YEAH.
    Has anyone heard from Olly?????????Kinda worried about her, I hope she is O.K.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back