jaws
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi Babe! Just flying by and wanted you to know that all is well in northern CO except no snow. That's not a good thing in ski country. We were going to head for the high country for Christmas for skiing for Brad and reading, eating and talking to strangers for me but now we don't know what we're doing. Something, just don't know which church and where. We'll figure it out. I hope you're doing well Toots!
    Hugs,
    Marta
    Aaron, you are another PAer!! We live near Pittsburgh, PA. My husband has ALS! He was diagnosed March 2011, but had symptoms before that. The doctor at the ALS/MD Clinic in Pgh. feels he had it at least a year before his diagnosis. My brother lives out your way in Lancaster County!!
    Hi Toots! Well, dumb me wears a hearing aid in my left ear and had been wearing it too deep in the canal. I repositioned it and haven't had a bout since so that's got to be the problem! Duh!
    My Mom is here and we have 3 to celebrate Thanksgiving and Detroit Lions! ;) Have a great Thanksgiving Aaron. We really do have much to be thankful for.

Hugs,

Marta
    Just thinking of you Aaron! We got dumped on Tuesday night and it's all melting now. We had 10 inches in the back yard and many trees around town took a beating. It was wet heavy snow and any leaves left on the trees are now on the ground. It should pretty much be gone for the ghosts and goblins on Monday night. Hope you're comfy cozy Toots!
    How are you Aaron! It's a beautiful fall we're having here. I get out in it now and then and love this time of the year. I'm doing pretty good apart from landing on my arse every once in awhile and several bouts of vertigo that is a bother. Let me know how you're doing if you get a chance.
    Take care!
    Marta
    Just came in to see how you are , haven't heard from you in awhile. Please if you can let us know how you are, thinking of you.
    Glad you're doing well and Irene didn't blow you away! I have my first appointment with the Pulmonologist this afternoon. I'm anxious to get that started. My fingers don't work very well anymore but arms seem pretty good. Upper legs okay but the farther down the worse it gets. Still hobbling around with a cane though so far! No problems that I can tell with breathing, swallowing or speaking yet. It'll be interesting to hear what the Pulmo Dr. says.

Have a great day Aaron! I'll talk to you soon.

Marta
    That is good news Aaron, we are doing a little worse with the breathing, and swallowing, but still walking good, so he is blessed with that. Have a great day!
    Hope you guys don't get too much weather in Irene's wake! Take care Aaron! Hugs, Marta
    Good morning Aaron! Another beautiful hot day here in Northern Colorado. I hope you're doing okay my friend.
    Hugs,
    Marta
    We have a gorgeous day so far today! Baseball on the tv, housework, a little running (or limping) around a little later. It's pretty peaceful. A nice Sunday. I hope you're comfy and doing well Aaron! Just thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way.
    xoxo!
    Marta
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back