B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Becky,
    I was reading a thread post of yours on Bulbar Onset and saw you started with a hoarse voice? I was just wondering if I could please ask you a few questions about it? Did you have a sore throat feeling with this as well? I say this becauae I have been twitching for 7 months predominantley in my legs and foot but also in my arms, back, bum and in my neck I think last night. I have developed avfeelibg of a sore throat but without a cough. My family said my voice sounded a bit crackly when I laughed. Does this soud like your hoarseness? Did you have a sore throat?

Thank You
    Bughead0835
    Hi Becky , guess like me you have been to the Hallamshire once or twice. Prof Shaw is the best i think.
    Im back there in on the 8th of Feb i think it is in clinic. maybe i'll bump into you one day.
    take care and be happy. Kevan
    hi beky,i hope your as well as you can be.
    did you see my thread about queen opening new asl research centre in sheffield? see it on the news?
    i can't remember if you did but its great news and will raise much awarness.
    anyway,just wanted to say hi.
    take care,caroline
    hi becky..hope u dont mined me jumping in ........you obviously have the upper motor neuron syndrome i e, hyperreflexia, clonus spasticity babinski sign which make up the um syndrome...as i have too...my neuros after 6 yrs have sent me away saying they dont know whats causing my symptoms...they listed things i did"nt have..but worryingly never discounted mnd.....what to make of it all is why i"m on these boards and finding your post rang some bells for me. love to hear from u should u have any further obsivations....yours sincerely ...john.
    Hi Becky, thanks for commenting on my post, I havnt posted since then wich was a week or so ago, because I really have no desire to be on this site, but thanks for being nice to me. I left you a question on the same thread as your last post to me. Thank you for your time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back