N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Just want to say that it's still to hard for me to talk about my grandfather and I'm going to take it one step at the time. Meaning some days I'll be fine logging in to wright or read comments...
    Friday 25/ may we buried my grandpa and I think that it's starting to sink in, that I'll never se him again... // Nathalie
    Hi Nathalie, checking on on you... hope all is well with your grandfather. Come visit us at tea when you get a moment. Hugs,
    Helen
    I understand all too well, Natalie. My sister was also diagnosed in the spring. It has been a tough 7 months for my sister and all of my family. We understand completely, so if there is any ? that you might have...just let us know. Someone here will always answer you. May God bless you and your family... Kaye
    Good Morning, welcome. The blog thing, you hit blogs and it has a drop down menu, and press what you want to do. If something interest me I usually hit reply and submit your message. I am sooo sorry you are here.... I believe this site really helps though, my have made some very special friends here. Sweden, wow what a beautiful place to live:)
    Your welcome. This family is my lifeline on this journey. They are the best people I know of and have helped me keep my sanity.....although some might differ...lol.....Come over to the "Come for Tea" thread in "Others" to just have some fun. Big Hugs!
    Hi Natalie, welcome to the family, so sorry about your grandfather. But all these folks can help you on this journey. Ask all the questions you have someone can help. Big Hugs
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back