Beach Bum
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi Ken..I have not heard about Kimberly and am worried for her. I am sorry things are moving fast for you. I will keep you in my prayers. So glad you have the support of your daughter, what a blessing for you. I hear hospice can really help. I an my daughter talked with them, but I am not ready for them yet but nice to know they are there to help.......LOVE & HUGS!
    Hi Ken!...hope you are doing ok now. Thinking of you and praying all is well. Rainning here off and on, still warm though. Are you the dad of Ken's Kid ?...(((BIG HUGS)))
    Thanks Ken nice to meet you, We also saw your pics, nice family, we can tell you are truly loved and you have a great support system. we too have been blessed with a great Family, they are all in Denver Colorado, We currently have Luz Elena's mom, brother and sister in law here in Mexico helping us out with the boys .. This forum is overwhelming but very informative, we have truly learned a lot about als , other than Doctor's , all they say is there is nothing else they can do for Felipe and just enjoy life , so that's what we have been doing. Ken I understand you were in the hospital recently, hope you are well or better. We are noticing that Felipe is having trouble sleeping at night due to him not able to breathe. is it that the ALS is progressing rapidly?
    Thank you. Beach bum. My life is in Gods hands now. Although. I will continue to try new things. I start chelation treatments Monday. Pray
    Felica
    morning Ken, yes, you have to find a mask that works for you...but it also takes time getting used to.So just watch a movie with it on to distract yourself. I use the nasal pillow as that is least claustophobic. But it has its problems to if you breathe by mouth...ask Lindas Voice for the mask she is using...Rose uses it too. It is very light on the face. I am thinking about getting one too. Keep in touch and let me know how it is going. Do you have a Power chair yet? Better get on it through your ALS clinic. Love you
    Hey there, Glad you are having a good day, finally no rain today...sunny but cooler. No on the pwc, still waiting on medicare & hopefully medical for approval....patience. I am so happy you are better, how's that Bipap working for ya? Hard to get use too? I am glad it helps you...:)

No more scarring us like that, ok?

((((BIG HUGS))))))
    Hey Ken,

This is Phil writing for Annie, so the words are hers. We both hope you've been having a great day and that it's warmer there. Very glad the bathroom is coming along so quickly - we know what a big deal it is. I'm very blessed with good forum friends as well as good friends here at home. Thinking of you. Hugs.

Ann
    I am so glad you are out of that hospital! Bruce is actually going to try and sleep with his mask on tonight, Did you get yours yet? They may start working on ours hopefully soon, I have a friend that had a contractor come out to look at our house, so we need to see the cost and how we can pay for it. Love You! and sleep well tonight!
    Good for you Ken! Loving life is important! So you are back home again? What was the problem? Glad you have your bipap....do you have the nose mask or another kind? love you
    So glad you back, how could they not be good to you.. Your a sweetie.. I love your profile picture, what a cutie.. I have Clinic on Monday.. will check in after that.. Keep on keeping on..
    Sending you positive thoughts, anything we can do to help? I hate to hear you are in the Hospital.. Keep your chin up, and I love your profile picture...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back