Sequoia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I'm ok, every morning when I wake up I am light headed, nausas, and have pain in my stomach. Of course the doc, can't do the stomach thing since he doesn't want to put me to sleep. So instead he wants me on xanax, for all the good that does.
    What a wonderful thing. Do people approach Thanksgiving with real spirituality, or has it become a secular holiday by and large?
    Thank you. My dad deserves it, and I will be down there in a matter of months. That's the soonest I can logistically do...
    Glad you had a Wonderful Thanksgiving Day! Rest up well. Thinking of you and sending HUGS to you!
    Thank you indeed Sharon. And for the e-Card that arrived too. I feel bound to confess my antipodean ignorance of Thanksgiving though. I vaguely think it has some connection to your version of our first fleet; and perhaps your christian heritage as a nation owes something to it? And hence so should I? I really don't know! Many years ago some American friends explained it all and invited us around for a Thanksgiving meal, but I have forgotten everything except eating pumpkin for desert, which is highly novel for an Australian.
    Hi there, rest up well....babies can surely tire one out! Hey we could be the first to do the Divide in our PWC to raise awarness...Just a thought...LOL.....:)
    Hi Sharon, I Pray you are doing well today. Hope you had a good time with family, and clinic went well. Just thinking about you and when we are going to ride the Continental Divide...LOL...:).......Great Big HUGS!
    Hi Sharon,
    Have my Bipap now,got it on the 9th.I use it but hate the mask.Will look around and view my options.I was in the hospital because of breathing issues,the masterbath was being rehabed and I think the dust did it,I had put an air filter in my bedroom,daughter vacumed and dusted every day and still had the problems,I am surprised how weak I am getting,days of the walker coming to the end.Good luck to you-------------------------Hugs Ken
    Travel well, will you see family over there again? (Over there? Up there? Down there?...)
    Hi Sequoia... Sorry for the late reply. Somehow I managed to lose this in the shuffle. I contacted the modeltalker people to see if I could get a Windows 7 compatible voice. They did, and it came with their new beta version of modeltalker 2. I haven't messed around with it much yet, but so far I'm more impressed with the earlier version.
    Hi Sharon,
    Thank you for your prayers,they worked.Now have my Bipap and like it.Every day with ALS can be a challenge,I will chose to vent and live as long as I can,I love life.----------Hugs Ken
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back