Al
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• (Phil writing for Annie)

Hey Al,
    Thank you so very much for all you've done in writing notes and making a big day for me today. In case you might wonder, I always read your messages and I think very highly of you.

Hugs, Ann xoxo
    Hey Handsome,

Why didn't I know you had pneumonia in August? What was that all about! (just caught your mention in one of your posts) I hope you're rid of that for good. How's Lee?
    Thinking of you both. xoxo

p.s. I did it. as of today I am officially retired from the airlines. Hard hard decision to make. Its one thing to not work because I'm not able, quite another because there is no job to go back to. Burned a big bridge.
    Banned for several reasons too long to type 1 fingered. Pee me off bad enuff and you'll get banned. Going by the last on date is the best indicator we have unl ess a memorium was posted. I think Ratman has a memor.
    Can I ask you one question? How does someone get banned from the forum? Oh ok 2 questions: how does someone lnow that a person has passed on and they have a bday. Just because of the date of when they were last on? Ok, I know that was 3 but 2 and 3 went together!

So much to do
    And so little time,

Kimberly
    Al,
    Question for the Super Moderator from an techno-knucklehead... on my thread in the PALS page, there is a little box with the number 1 in it; when I mouse over it a note says "click here to publicly +1 this as Karsey Long" So... I have no idea what "+1" means, but I do know Karsey (my daughter)... can you tell me what this is? Thanks.
    hi al,thankyou for the birthday wishes.........had a nice quiet day.
    dont get chance to talk but i do think of you and lee,i hope lee's treatment has gone well and your both feeling a bit better.
    i am going to now report a post,on my visitors message page theres one from johnny with just a bar..........the type to move page writing,dont know if you will see it.
    dont know what he's done to do that.........must be his new japanease computer lol.
    lots of love to you and lee,caroline.
    Al , can you correct my shameful mistake on the thread i posted re: Steve Jobs RIP , i was mortified when i saw i had put Steve Jones , i have looked and looked to see how i could remove this post and correct this shamefull mistake but i cant see any way of doing it . Thanks for your help if you can xxxMary xxxxx
    Al,

I do hope you know I am only kidding! I don't blame you or Richard personally, just like to tease! Women always have to blame someone else especially when a man is involved.

I think it may have been the dreaded D R. Word.

Much Love to You and the Miss',
    Al,

I do hope you know I am only kidding! I don't blame you or Richard personally, just like to tease! Women always have to blame someone else especially when a man is involved.

I think it may have been the dreaded D R. Word.

Much Love to You and the Miss',
    Al, If you could e-mail me today and let me know your thoughts and what is going on that would be great! [email protected] I posted twice because I did not see it show up under the usual place. I then noticed it was under another category so I posted again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back