judyroyalglenn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• We did and still are celebrating! 5 of my sibs and their families are headed this way for my 60th. Then Christmas season starts. Then the new year. I'll be glad to say goodby to 2011. Not my best year. But I'm looking forward to 2012 and what it has to offer. How was your Thanksgiving Judy?
    Hugs,
    Marta
    I believe we're on the same page. We are blessed. I feel God's presence all the time. Thank you for your heart Judy!
    Hi Judy! I hope this note finds you well and happy. My neighbors are Angels. I got a four wheel walker for work that has a seat and basket from my next door Angel and a two wheel walker for home from the across the street Angels. It makes life a whole lot easier! Balancing with a cane was getting dangerous! It was a beautiful day here today. Thanks for thinking of me Judy. You're an Angel too.
    Hugs,
    Marta
    I hope you get some "Judy Time" soon! Rest your little self. Big gentle hugs. Marta
    Sure, no problem. With my hands I didn't notice anything until I tried to squeeze those black binder clips and couldn't. That was a couple years ago. The muscles in my wrist sort of tickled when I'd try. The muscles just didn't work in my fingers. Then last summer my calves started that tickling feeling when I tried to power walk. It was hard to use the muscles. I thought that since I wore heels a lot that my calf muscles may have shrunk but all the hiking and exercising and stretching didn't fix it. I got an EMG on my left arm and it showed carpel tunnle. I have a friend that's a Neuro Surgeon who looked at my hand and he noticed atrophy. On to the hand Dr. who ordered an MRI of my hand. I didn't mention my legs. Too scared to. I knew about ALS at this point. The hand MRI showed unexplained nerve damage. On to my second of 4 EMGs. The rest is history!
    :) He didn't understand at first but then we sat down and talked and hugged after talking. I just don't like to be dramatic and I kind of opened the flood gates. All is well today thank God.
    When you say you had a nerve test do you mean an EMG? The last time I had one they told me I wouldn't have to endure another one ever again. I'm going to hold them to it. I'm sorry you're experiencing pain Judy. Not fun! AND you're working too much too! Stop that, especially if you're not feeling up to snuff! Tell them I said to be nice to you! {{{{{Hugs}}}}} You be nice to you too.
    Marta
    Never been called Judy Pie......but I'll take it! Made me laugh!! It is okay for you to cry whenever you feel like it! It's not easy stuff you have to go through, and I am sure he understands:) I have had a rough few weeks. I am having problems with my nerves in my left arm. Hoping things get better...right now I have a lot of buring, pain, tingling, and numbness in my arm and fingers:( Had a nerve test yesterday which made me want to go home and curl up on the couch. I did not want to be at work, and it was a crazy day at the shop. Worked 10-7:( Well, you asked!;) lol
    Hi Judy Pie! I'm up and down. Mostly up. Had a rough day yesterday but am good today. My legs are losing strength and I guess it's bothering me mentally. Brad brought home some grab bars (like I aked him to) that were white plastic suction type (but I asked for brushed nickle) which started me crying. Of all the ridiculous things to cry about. I wonder if I have Emotional Liability or if I'm bummed about my legs or what. Maybe I should talk to a counselor. Whatcha think? For the most part I've been pretty up beat. But I haven't lost anything big really. I'm still upright. Breathing, swallowing, speaking alright. Can use most of my fingers. I'm blessed. Love my husband and he loves me. Yet, I cried about plastic grab bars. Sheesh!
    Not much color left but it was gorgeous. We had a wonderful time and there was so much love all over the place. It was great! I hope you are well Judy!
    We're traveling through UT so we'll be taking lots of pics. I'll post them.
    Have a great day Judy!
    Every day is Blessed Judy! I sometimes have a hard time seeing that but not often or for long. I cannot tolerate being down in the dumps. Today has been exceptional! I just love Autumn! It's invigorating. Your daughter sounds like a sweetheart too. You must have a house full of Sweethearts! We're headed to Henderson, NV for a wedding this weekend and I'm looking forward to it.
    Take care Judy!
    Good morning Dear One! I hope you're doing well this gorgeous morning.

Hugs,

Marta
    Hi Judy, thanks for friending me Dear One. I am doing very well all things considered and have a huge and loving support team in my wonderful husband, family, friends, doctors, all the great people here, strangers surprisingly!, and of course God. Come to Tea! We'd love to have you if you don't mind some shocking stories of anything you can imagine! I'll send you an invitation! Don't feel obliged because we do get a bit salty from time to time. ;)
    I do admire your writing. Riviting!
    Big hugs,
    Marta
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back