Beach Bum
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I called his Rt last week and requested a full face mask. Yes the ballagme was good and close, just did not go the way we wanted it:(
    Well sorry about the breathing problems, I wish Bruce would use his Bipap regularly. What kind of mask are you going to get?
    Ken--wow, I'm sorry. Keep your head raised, and nothing on your abdomen or chest (no weight or constriction), Big prayers as well as big hugs, Ann
    Ken thanks for thinking of me and Bruce. I keep saying ONE day I will get to slow down and not have so much to see about or do.What have you been doing lately? Do you watch the ball games or old shows? Bruce is hung up on ..lol Dick Van Dyke, and westerns. What kind of BiPap did you get?
    Hey!
    I really enjoyed our visit out west. Beautiful country in it's own way.
    MyPWC was delivered today. We'll have a few minor modifications to make, a couple of pieces of furniture to move. No hurry as I can still use the walker. Busy day here and I'm always fatigued the day after the 2 hour trip to Augusta. Tonight my back feels really tired.
    Any tips for toting stuff around in your chair? I always have the bin under my walker full and usually have a tray on top for phones, eyeglasses, calendar, notepad, drink, etc. Guess it will take a bit of time to make the transition.
    Snoop Dog had a ride this morning and managed to drive with his butt! LOL! Max stayed under the bed and Athena was unfazed.
    Saving out of doors for another day.
    Hi Ken,
    My day is a good one. I'm under the laptop table just right, fixed by Phil. It's not comfortable, so I do all messages and then stop. So glad Stephanie could come--your girls ARE great! Glad the bath project is coming along well, Ken, and super glad only one week until Bipap! Had a short talk with Dad today, and he sounds pretty good! You also have a good night. Hugs, Ann YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
    Hey Ken I see you are having trouble with your mask, Bruce is too, I just ordered him a full face one, I hope you get one that is good for you..Hugs to you sweet man:)
    You can get one kind of mask but if that does not suit you, ask for another one...that way I now have 2 kinds. Go with the settings they give you...but if it does not feel like you are getting enough air in your lungs ask them to raise it a bit. I did and it really helped. Good luck!
    Hi Ken, very sorry to hear things are speeding up for you. Don't wait on the bipap, it will help.
    Here's a manly Y for you,
    Tom
    Hey Ken,
    I've had a good day as I had a helper in to care for mom and was able to get out for coffee with a neighbor this morning and a little shopping this afternoon. That's really a treat for me. Candy was agreeable to take my HUGO (rolling seated walker) along and I managed very well. It was the first time I've used it away from home. Unfortunately Mom has deteriorated since her 5 night stay at our local Hospice Ctr. We've had to use her w/c a bit and she just can't stay awake.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back