Judith
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi Judy, I am well thank you. I can tell by your words that your will and faith continue to make you one of the strongest people I have had the extreme pleasure of meeting (even if only on-line). I am happy to have you saying a prayer for me, now I know who has been watching out for me. You are always in my thoughts and I remain very grateful for the help you gave me when I needed it most. I continue to try and pass it forward for you and Anne. Jeff
    Morning Judy,
    Happy Sunday to you,my prayers are with you and have a blessed day,enjoy all-------------------------------------------------------Hugs Ken
    Hi Judith, It has been a long time since I have visited the site but I have been thinking of you an Anne and I just wanted to drop you a note to let you know my thoughts and wishes are still with you. I am happy to see your faith remains strong and you are still helping others. Your friend, Jeff
    I do like to type Edges, but I am getting cramps in my hands and want to kind of save them...so alot of typing might be so good. We have wide halls which is where I am practicing my driving. The joy stick is sooo sensitive that if I move a little bit it takes off....will get used to this eventually.
    Is there any way you could transfer the Edges file to a flash stick? If you can do this, you can mail me the flash stick and then I could paste and copy. Let me know if this is possible, ok? Thanks...my power chair is awesome and very comfortable. Now I need to get driving instruction....pray for me!
    Hi Judy,
    Happy for you and Steve that the respite care worked well for you,sounds like a nice program.Pray you have a peaceful night and sweet dreams.------------Hugs Ken
    Sure I can Judy....just let me know when you want to post....I like typing it out cuz you tend to get the message at a deeper level. Hope you are settling back in at home. Missed you!
    Thinking and praying for you Judy...I trust that the Lord will surround you with peace, His Peace. ((hugs))
    Hi Ken, I was thinking about you! I am thankful you did escape that hurricane. I hope today is good for you!
    Hi Judi,
    Pray that you had a good Sunday and good weather,I always think of you and wish you the very best,have a good night---------------------Hugs Ken
    Hi Judy! Always good to hear from you.
    Just had my quarterly check up. Arms and legs getting weaker, but lungs holding steady. So good news, praise the Lord.
    I Pray for you often - hope you're having a good day.
    Tom
    ]Happy Birthday Judy!

Let me know if you have any of Oct's Edges, ok? I will try this time to post even when I am in Fresno.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back