abbas child
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• DHi Sweetie. In hospital,got here at 2am,breathing issues,dizzy,headache,thismis so much fun,no sleep yet tod. Last was nap at noon yesterday,will keep yup posted. Big hugs and Y. ken
    Hi Ann, sending you a hug! Aly and Linnea wore me out shopping at the Prudential Center in Boston today, and I was the one sitting down the whole time! Looked like a bag lady, and I wrecked 2 shopping bags when I sideswiped them in the stores. And I actually bought a new purse and 3 pairs of socks for myself. I had such a good time with Aly, she's as wonderful in person as she is on this forum. Love you, Helen
    Hi Ann,
    Good to hear your dad is feeling good,wish him and you the best.Beautiful day here today,lots of "D" for me,like you take the PWC to the beach(DECK),mild wind,just perfect.Sounds like Phil is doing good job with you and computer and keeping you in touch,I know it is hard for you to type,you don't have to reply,just give me a Y------------------------------Hugs Ken
    Hello I hope things are going well in your world today. Just wanted to drop a line and say HI.
    Hi Ann,
    Pray your having a nice day and happy.Steph flew back to Tx. today very nice visit,my two girls are sweethearts.Construction on new bath about 1/2 done,get Bipap one week from today.Hope your dad is doing ok,have a sweet night-----------------------YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY------Ken
    hi dear ann,just wanted to drop by and let you know you are in my thoughts.......ofton.
    i hope today brings you much joy and you are comfortable.
    love you lots xxx caroline.
    Hey Ann I am sorry I have not said hey in awhile just been really busy.. I Love You though, and hust know you are so special to so many here...Hope you sleep good tonight.
    Hi Anne, I am very fortunate, while I probably won't play hockey or jog around the block again, I can pretty much do everything else. My family is doing amazingly well, my daughter is in her third year of university and my son is an accomplished athlete and student. They make me proud everyday. I hope your continued optimism and faith keep you strong and I'll continue to keep you in my thoughts. Jeff
    Ann I am so happy that you will be able to spend more time with Phil. I know that we have never truly met but I few like I know you so well. I have to share with you that you are one of my great inspirations. Your strength, fortitude, sense of humor, faith, compassion as well as inner and outer beauty are beyond admirable but serve as a model for all of us to follow. You have touched my life in ways I could never express to you. As always you are in my prayers. Thank you for allowing me to call you a friend.
    Hi Ann,
    Here it is,Sunday night already.Time moves so fast!Pray you will have a good week and tomorrow when you and Phil go out trick and treating you get lots of treats and be happy,my house is loaded with treats,we get so many.Send me pics of your outfit.LOL-------------Y----Hugs Ken
    Lift up your heads, O gates!
    And be lifted up, O ancient doors,
    that the King of glory may come in.
    Who is this King of glory?
    The LORD, strong and mighty,
    the LORD, mighty in battle!
    Lift up your heads, O gates!
    And lift them up, O ancient doors,
    that the King of glory may come in.
    Who is this King of glory?
    The LORD of hosts,
    he is the King of glory!
    Hi Ann, was thinking about you. I hope you have a great weekend. You are in my prayers.
    Hahaha,
    The Y was actually a typo- but it's a hug from now on! Awesome!
    YYY
    Tom
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back